The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Thank God for this forum, I was starting to think everyone loved Phelous and Lupa for calling out CA.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:36 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 pm
Thank God for this forum, I was starting to think everyone loved Phelous and Lupa for calling out CA.
What are you talking about? Everybody loves Sex Cannon Lupa around here.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:42 am

These two pictures together is cringe. Grown balding men playing with toys and reviewing movies meant for children.
Yes. The FBI needs to have a look at their hard drives. And whatever the British equivalent of the FBI is.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:06 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:42 am
These two pictures together is cringe. Grown balding men playing with toys and reviewing movies meant for children.
Yes. The FBI needs to have a look at their hard drives. And whatever the British equivalent of the FBI is.
Sources say either the British equivalent of the fbi is the Home office or divided among multiple agencies
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:15 am

EVERYONE FROM CA IS SOME COMBINATION OF OLD, BALD, AND, FAT.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:59 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 pm
Has his shtick always been just a crazy eyed Cucknadian who has trouble expressing any kind of normal emotions or speech?
Always. While he got worse over time, he was always one of the more awkward ones. Here he is, looking like he's going to rape you while watching that movie. Also nice Film Brain hair.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMmpIZvVwAAIfUo.jpg

Speaking of... Pedos unite!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMVraqDXUAIHCRY.jpg
This is what happens when you live in the CA bubble. You end up looking like complete shit and since every one of your fans kiss your ass none of them tell you the truth about anything.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:59 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 pm
I won't say I loved them, but to a certain point they were the only people on CA whose content I could enjoy. I Used to follow them after they left CA, but to be honest they didn't done anything memorable after leaving CA.

Allison dropped the Lupa persona making her reviews into more of a friend simulator experience, which is nearly the same what it was before, but way more boring. Which I guess is the reason why she regularly co-host the "movie nights" format with other people. Episodes with Brad are the only enjoyable, episodes with Phelan are the most tedious. There is also a extension of this format when she, Phelan and friends riff on some full-length sub Best of the Worst tier garbage, but totally missing the point of BotW. Her other formats which are her attempts at comedy I'll leave without comment. Her OG content is pure shit, I think I linked to it before.

Phelan's horror reviews were okay for the most part, but after To boldly flee he supposedly delved into a depressive state. He stopped doing stuff for a time and after he return He did change the direction of his show, doing more kid shows, rarely ever reviewing any horror movies any more. (He still likes to watch them, he did a couple Midnight Screenings™ with his friends about some recent ones. Don't mention this to him though, For some reason it pisses him off, when you mention that he stopped doing horror reviews. He will point out he did one like a three months ago and it counts.) He started the whole Bootleg Zones extended Universe after credits scenes. Lately he is Seemingly obsessively reviewing over and over the same stories, especially the "Beauty and the Beast" story, granted different versions, but still the same stories, with almost the same points every time. There also was another thing he took offence to whenever anyone mentioned that his relationship with Allison influenced in any way his reviews. the whole "Lupa ruined your show" meme. I laughed at that, but after his 'Don't call me a cuck guys' meltdown and recent inclusions on how stupid Christmas cartoons about toys encourage racist stereotypes, how he sees incestuous undertones where they aren't any;
and his recent Hercules review I kind of turned around on that one. He is a typical nu-male now and the comparison to FilmBrain Sick Fuck did isn't that far off any more. I cannot imagine Allison having nothing to do with this.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Hmm. Justin's Twitter is kinda dead.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm

See, Spoony? It IS possible to break your Twitter addiction!
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Well, there you have it. Pat's shitty podcast was so bad that JewWario saw no alternatives than to combine his brain with a buck shot.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.