The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:49 am

Sounds like more of the "enjoy x for what it is" bullshit you always hear from people who find themselves tasked with defending something that sucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Guest #2 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:24 am
Nash is still an idiot, in other news Water is wet
Aren't hardcore fans supposed to sperg out? That's the kind of autism that makes you burn your Bleach Nendoroid collection because Ichigo and Rukia didn't marry at the end of Bleach.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Rather than take a chance, be different, (or be a sellout and at least get more followers) by actually taking a contrary stance, these people have to stick by their unabashed love for something.
Isn't thst why Spoony got so popular in the first place?

Being negative would be the best career move he could make. He's get all the views from controversy and the few times he's wrong he's still get traffic in to gloat. The one that would break out of that cartel reviewing mentality would get all the spoils.

But of course, they have to be loyal parts of the circlejerk. One for all, and all for nobodies

At least he had Jesu.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Oh, I wanted to talk about Nash.

We finally found someone who retweets Movieblob.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:19 pm
At least he had Jesu.
Yeah, she's now claiming he raped her. I wonder how he's avoiding the Twitter witch hunt.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Didn't Jesu cuck Nash?
Imagine fucking a bitch, she cucks you, decides she wants to be a man then claims you're a rapist.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:31 pm
Yeah, she's now claiming he raped her. I wonder how he's avoiding the Twitter witch hunt.
Too small to matter?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm

I saw a picture of a tweet Nash put up about how he didn't feel sympathy for coal miners who died in an accident because they voted for less regulation (which, even ignoring the question of how he magically knew these particular coal miners voted that way, is a spectacularly stupid thing to say) but I couldn't find the tweet itself so I'm not sure if it was real. Of course, he might have just deleted it out of embarrassment like that tweet Moviebob made where he implied the European Union should invade the UK after the #Brexit vote.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tony Schiavone wrote:
At least he had Jesu.
Did JesuOtaku ever explicitly call out Nash? I thought he/she/it just claimed it was someone they were in a relationship with before without stating who.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm
I saw a picture of a tweet Nash put up about how he didn't feel sympathy for coal miners who died in an accident because they voted for less regulation (which, even ignoring the question of how he magically knew these particular coal miners voted that way, is a spectacularly stupid thing to say) but I couldn't find the tweet itself so I'm not sure if it was real. Of course, he might have just deleted it out of embarrassment like that tweet Moviebob made where he implied the European Union should invade the UK after the #Brexit vote.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tony Schiavone wrote:
At least he had Jesu.
Did JesuOtaku ever explicitly call out Nash? I thought he/she/it just claimed it was someone they were in a relationship with before without stating who.
Wasn't she with someone before being with Nash? Could she have meant that guy?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm
I saw a picture of a tweet Nash put up about how he didn't feel sympathy for coal miners who died in an accident because they voted for less regulation (which, even ignoring the question of how he magically knew these particular coal miners voted that way, is a spectacularly stupid thing to say)
#NotAllCoalMiners

(Also holy shit, what a prick. What if one of those miners was trans?!)
-Yours Truly