DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:07 pm

After a couple of extremely slow (as in, no money) streams yesterday, GinSydePhil posted a "flash poll" (no options to vote on though) where he asked his viewers to tell him how he could improve his streams. No surprises here that most of the responses were "stop begging" and "shorter prestreams."

I can't wait for the prestream today where the pigroach spends 90 minutes explaining why he can't shorten prestreams and can't stop begging because he NEEDS THAT MONEY, HE REALLY DOES. HE NEEDS THAT MONEY TO PAY HIS billth.

DSP is the kind of nigga who would ding your car with his door, you catch him trying to escape and then he cries to you for an hour about how he's too poor to afford the bodywork and YOU need to give HIM money so he can make his ends meet because rent is due tomorrow.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:23 pm

The Gouty One still made minimum $7k this month on Twitch alone. All from about 4-5 people whaling though, maybe Phil realises that even though the money is high his actual audience is tiny, and is trying to broaden his appeal. Or rather, he's trying to pretend like he wants to make changes so he can brag about what a reasonable and humble dood he is while not actually changing a damn thing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:30 pm

He made a ton but the thing is, his youtube income went way the fuck down. The whaling isn't enough and will never be enough to make up for what he lost on youtube. He was making thousands a month on youtube and now that's all gone.

And he'll probably just get banned again on kogaming if youtube ever connects him up with that adsense account too.

Even worse, sometimes he has super fucking boring streams like the south park dlc one. I tried to watch it and it was the most boring shit I'd ever seen. Even with tevchat, it was unwatchable trash. DSP's own chat was complaining about how boring the game was. DSP ended up banning people and bitching out his chat for whining lel.

But the takeaway from that boring stream is he made maybe $6-12 total. For 4 hours. :lol: His top tip was $1 for the longest time and eventually some whale gave him $5. I think that was all he got for tips.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:07 pm
DSP is the kind of nigga who would ding your car with his door, you catch him trying to escape and then he cries to you for an hour about how he's too poor to afford the bodywork and YOU need to give HIM money so he can make his ends meet because rent is due tomorrow.
The pigroach cries out in pain as he strikes you.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Lel sounds like patreon just moved their place of business and triggered a ton of fraud alerts and declined pledges. Get ready for some serious screaming and bitching when the pig wakes up.
Dave Patreon now is now 158 patrons and 850 dollars.
He lost like 500 dahlars dood.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Another emergency stream awaits, remember that he must pay billth every minute!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 pm
Lel sounds like patreon just moved their place of business and triggered a ton of fraud alerts and declined pledges.
I need a source on that news so I can furiously fap.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:33 pm

It's extra fun because he just lost youtube and has been crying for people to jump on patreon. So that's 2 of his 3 income streams shut down for now. He only has twitch left and they could ban him at any time for community violations.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Livy

Post by Livy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:33 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 pm
Lel sounds like patreon just moved their place of business and triggered a ton of fraud alerts and declined pledges.
I need a source on that news so I can furiously fap.