DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Even if he pays 50% of his income in tax, he's still taking home $4500ish. That's $1500 after his two mortgages. Should be well enough to cover assorted costs for a normal person.

And he's ONE GUY. He's not supporting a family with $4500 a month. He's supporting one manchild.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:55 pm
And he's ONE GUY. He's not supporting a family with $4500 a month. He's supporting one manchild.
One manchild can cause more than a family of five

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:55 pm
That's $1500 after his two mortgages.

He's not supporting a family with $4500 a month. He's supporting one manchild.
This is all that really needs to be said.

If my wife and I can scrape by with 2000 a month (actually closer to 1900, 1800 after our tiny taxes) then he can get by with 4500.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:38 pm

I guess I finally understand why he always says he can't get a job. Thats not a good idea to back yourself into a corner like that when Youtube is run by retards :lol:

If he goes full nuclear on Youtube company in a video while his house is getting cleared out would be cherry on top of this saga :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:26 am

That pizza video is fucking disgusting. Constantly smacking his lips, his "MMMMMMMMMMMMM" sounds, his commentary trying to sound like he's a fucking food critic ("the crust is doughy and airy!"), and explaining to his autistic audience the difference between a frozen food product and a fresh product.

Christ, and I thought Movieblob was the only one of these internet faggots that legit made me angry.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:37 am

In the pizza video, he wasn't sure if he needed mitts to remove hot pizza from an oven.

Also, he described "making homemade pizza" or some shit, and then said he eats digiorno when he makes his own pizza. So his idea of making pizza is heating up a frozen pizza. That's what he thinks homemade is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:37 am
In the pizza video, he wasn't sure if he needed mitts to remove hot pizza from an oven.

Also, he described "making homemade pizza" or some shit, and then said he eats digiorno when he makes his own pizza. So his idea of making pizza is heating up a frozen pizza. That's what he thinks homemade is.
Spoiled rich kid from Connecticut is at it again.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:26 am
That pizza video is fucking disgusting. Constantly smacking his lips, his "MMMMMMMMMMMMM" sounds, his commentary trying to sound like he's a fucking food critic ("the crust is doughy and airy!"), and explaining to his autistic audience the difference between a frozen food product and a fresh product.
Where did that come from? Link, faggot.

Phil isn't an "evil" person per say, like Blob, Spoony or others, I believe he's too dumb to have any ambitions to be political or share his world views, because I doubt he has any, he only cares about junk food and justifying to himself that he's not terrible at playing games. There is a shitty movie called Idiocracy, where Phil would fit right in, finally he would be considered an exceptionally intelligent individual.

But he is such insufferable human being to begin with, that he has those moments when I would easily put him at the first place of the list of people that need to be eradicated. Yes, even in front of Boogie. Because there is nobody as dumb as Phil who's also not completely autistic, I don't believe Phil is, he's just that stupid. And raw stupid is rarely enchanting, he's like anti-Forrest Gump.

Guys like Chris-Chan or Nick Bates come close to Phil, but unlike him, they have legitimate mental issues.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 pm
I WAS PRESSING BLAWK DOOD

I NEVER CAME

THIS IS BOOOLSHIT
SNORT!

I swear Phil is the only person in history that has made a disgusting sound his catchprase. If there are other people, don't mention them, I don't wanna know.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

BigBootyDaddy

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 am
Where did that come from? Link, faggot.
Probably this one

This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:47 pm

I see...

Here, 7 reasons why god doesn't exist, because he would've cleansed the world of these degenerates.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.