DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tacocriminal

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Tacocriminal » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:20 am

lll
Last edited by Tacocriminal on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Really the only thing that makes me think it might be true is that Phil’s story on his girlfriend has changed so much and he’s obviously lying. He has a new girlfriend, oh wait he’s been seeing her for 6 months without mentioning her once, now he’s mentioning her 400 times a minute. Oh wait now they’re on a break until MUH HOUSE is saved, oh wait now she’s his girlfriend again, oh wait now she’s his “female companion”. The fact Phil is obviously bullshitting naturally leads to wild shit like this sounding more credible by default, however I still don’t think it’s true. The hooker advertised a webcam show on the farms I notice, which could explain why she’s pulling all this bullshit.

EDIT: Null claims to have seen a redacted part of an NDA/contract between Phil and the hooker. Would he purposely mislead his own community that he runs just to get at Phil? Actually probably yes.

Tacocriminal

Post by Tacocriminal » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:23 pm

lll
Last edited by Tacocriminal on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:25 pm

The only thing that even remotely makes it sound like the story might be true is DSP saying "female companion" after all the "my gf" spam.

That's the only thing.

As to your novel, Taco, while it's good to see you again, I disagree with it entirely. I think the simplest explanation, and the one I have mentioned more than a few time, is that this actual prostitute who knew DSP (from following his streams or something) and had posted shit @ him on twitter suddenly was swamped with autistic spergelords sperging about her being with DSP. She did a 2-second google check and found foxdickfarms and decided to troll, since it would be great publicity for her and get her name all over the place + allow her to laugh even harder at the sperges who were annoying her about DSP on twitter.

If DSP really does owe her $3000, she has no reason to hold back all this proof she supposedly has, but has never shown. DSP screwed over John and Howard for money. He screws over everyone on money. If he owes a hooker as much as $3000, there is no fucking way he will pay that unless he has a gun pointed at his actual nuts IRL. She can't go to the cops because prostitution isn't legal in Washington, and he lives in a gated community and can just call the cops if her pimp shows up there.

Again, nobody is arguing that a neckbeard troll took over the account. Proofs that it's really her are pointless unless the proof links directly to her AND DSP. I'm perfectly willing to believe she is a whore with the name she claims to have, who has been a whore in the past and is one currently. What I do not believe is that DSP owes her $3000 or that she is this mystery woman of his. The only evidence she's given is to verify she's not a neckbeard impersonating her own twitter. What she hasn't done is prove why anyone would believe anything she's saying is the truth. And you just said prostitutes love publicity and will do anything to get it.

You have to remember that every woman who had a twitter and in any way interacted with DSP was positively SWAMPED with detractor faggots sperging at them after DSP revealed a mystery GF. It's not at all unusual to imagine one of them would react by trolling for attention. GOTIS in a prostitute? Perish the thought.

If she is legit, she should spill everything straight away because there is no fucking way DSP will ever give her $3000 cash money if he's already stiffed her once in person. Besides which, DSP is such a fucking bitch IRL that I find it hard to imagine he would have the nuts to stiff a prostitute who is right there in his face. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I always figured prostitutes had ways to make sure they didn't get stiffed by their johns. They wouldn't just take a plane home and then cry to a forum of neckbeards about losing out on $3000 because the biggest potatobody pussy in the world said he wouldn't pay. Do fucking knives not exist?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FatTony

Post by FatTony » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm

I've read her rules.

She wouldn't do shit the moment she entered his adult house and there was no money on the table. Her clients need to pay forward for traveling costs and on the first meeting need to have the money explicitely shown, so she does not has to ask for it.
Further more, her package deal is, that she needs a breakfast, lunch and dinner. No way Phil is ever going prepare that for her.
Also her clients can't take pictures of her.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:31 pm

You know if some girl pulled a knife on DSP, he would whip out his wallet so fast you'd swear he was cosplaying sonic the hedgehog. He was in the FGC and fucked up handling his bantz so badly he almost got his ass kicked several times, but cowarded out every single time and is now afraid of ever seeing those people again. These are FGC nerds we're talking about. Some of them were /fit/ but a lot were not. Now we're imagining a world where DSP of all fucking people is going to withhold thousands of dollars from a sex worker he's got to know has a pimp who is accustomed to doing violence to wring money from johns.

This shit could not be any less believable.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:35 pm

According to her she isn’t really out to fuck over DSP, just get what she’s owed which is why she’s sitting on the “proof” as she can’t violate this NDA. She is Dutch and I know they regulate hookers pretty strictly over there as it’s legal. That also means no pimps as far as I know. It’s still probably bullshit but it at least sounds plausible, compared to DSP’s long history of lying and changing his stories over the smallest shit. The contrast between the hooker, who is at least consistent and plausible in her reasoning, and DSP who is obviously lying about some aspect of his relationship is why I think so many people are buying it.

Either way it has been a constant source of keks for a few days now. Apparently Phil had a snort free, burp free 5 minute pre stream today so there is something to be thankful for at least.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Whenever KF mods get directly involved in drama, they ruin things pretty bad. They can't really decide if they want people to irresponsibly sperg (so at least someone ends up being right) or if they want it to stay "on topic". However, it's a fun challenge to find ways to defy their sperging while not being threadbanned. It's like solving a retarded puzzle.

Metokur deleting the tweets is, for me, the most surprising point of all this clusterfuck. I'm sure Jimbo wouldn't delete them just because Null asked him, and at the same time, he's not too gullible to be taken into the ruse cruise because Null showed him some half-assed "proof". He's either convinced that the story is true and that he should wait for it to unfold, or he thinks Null is a complete retard and is waiting for it to blew spectacularly on his face.

Besides that, nothing else makes a link of sense in this story. Against it being true, there's a bunch of inconsistencies, and the CONVENIENCE of all of it - she has a NDA so she can't disclose anything, she doesn't provide solid proof of identity because of privacy reasons, she confirms the most outrageous rumors about DSP (small dick, snorts like a pig, smells bad, is into pegging, etc.). In favor of it, the fact that Phil himself is behaving very funny about this stuff, and he fact that she wouldn't gain anything from it, quite the contrary. No theory proposed really addresses all the questions that arise from them.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Again, anyone that thinks Mystery Woman over at the farms is legit is a fucking idiot.

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Real or not (most likely) i still love the salt its generating.

DSP went again to address this and he is so salty, you know this shit is eating at him and its lovely, he just cant help himself... he is that lolcow that just can never shut the fuck up no matter what. Truth, lies, doesnt matter, you WILL get a reaction from him, so even if this is all a lie, it accomplished the mission, DSP knew about it and made an ass of himself talking about it.

Lol, stopped addressing the girl as "MUHGF" and started with "female companion", lolololol, keep pouring that gas on the fire, you will surely put it off.