suzaku wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 pm
suzaku wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:29 pm
So 4chan is celebrating Phil's victory

https://archive.fo/2CI9k
I saw caps of this on kiwi and as suspected, people were being salty.
Are they trolling? Cause I mean... Saying Phil is "our guy" is fucking cringe. I wouldn't want to compare myself to a piece of human trash
Of course "our guy" posts are at least somewhat sarcastic. I mean c'mon. But it's working.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:40 pm
suzaku wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 pm

I saw caps of this on kiwi and as suspected, people were being salty.
Are they trolling? Cause I mean... Saying Phil is "our guy" is fucking cringe. I wouldn't want to compare myself to a piece of human trash
Of course "our guy" posts are at least somewhat sarcastic. I mean c'mon. But it's working.
I'm just wondering because I feel like I owuldn't be surprised if there are people who actually mean it seriously when they say that shit.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

/tv/ has dozens of /ourguys/, depending of whom the OP of the thread wants to troll.

But they raise a good point. Due to acute autism, everybody who "clashed" with DSP instead of just letting him hang himself ends up being humiliated in the end. And, as foxdickfarms is currently showing, not only humiliated, but even grovelling in some misguided attempt of "redemption".

If only these people could all, at once, ignore Phil for two months. I guarantee you that he will suffer from a drop in funding, and will bitch and moan because he finally got exactly what he wanted.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm
/tv/ has dozens of /ourguys/, depending of whom the OP of the thread wants to troll.

But they raise a good point. Due to acute autism, everybody who "clashed" with DSP instead of just letting him hang himself ends up being humiliated in the end. And, as foxdickfarms is currently showing, not only humiliated, but even grovelling in some misguided attempt of "redemption".

If only these people could all, at once, ignore Phil for two months. I guarantee you that he will suffer from a drop in funding, and will bitch and moan because he finally got exactly what he wanted.
ah okay. I've only heard the /ourguy/ thing in reference to Phil so I thought maybe /v/ really did love the guy or something. Now I understand everything.

And yeah I can't say kiwi doesn't deserve getting this from /v/ of all places

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:17 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT7dml5X4AUwp3Z.jpg:large

DSP only mentioning vidar because HINT HINT he needs new cuckslaves to mod for his first stream.

It's obvious from the way DSP tells the story that he's just taken vidar's word as gospel. The DDoS attacks 'explanation' was taken from what seems to be a photoshopped image posted by vidar to the farms. The original of the image apparently says he was banned for threats, not for ddos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Lel DSP spreading the meme that Vidar was banned for DDOS. He wasn't. He said he was, but then posted the actual ban message from Twitch and he was banned for "attempts or threats to harm", which is right up his alley. No idea why Vidar is pushing this idea he was banned for DDOS attacking someone, then disproving his own argument, but hey. It's BSV.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:09 pm

How will DSP stay afloat now that 3 of his biggest paypigs are gone?
2018 is looking to be his most interesting year yet

Derpy Derp

Post by Derpy Derp » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 pm

The 'real Kim': "Those pics were stolen, don't bring me or my kid into this mess"

Kiwi-Cucks (Mostly Neger): "Can we fuck you?"

KF Logic :roll:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:09 pm
How will DSP stay afloat now that 3 of his biggest paypigs are gone?
2018 is looking to be his most interesting year yet
As the saying goes: There must always be a Cuckson in Spoonyfell.

Aka others will take their place, more desparete and deranged than their precursors.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

FatTony

Post by FatTony » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 pm