Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:58 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 pm
You don't even need to wait for DSP to play the new DBZ game, D Davidson already put out a video on the beta and I can tell you now when the full game is released it'll be exactly the same. Bitching about delay even when the delay counter is right there on screen, getting rekt and being salty, and inexplicably looking down at his controller whenever he gets hit. I've never really enjoyed watching DSP get smashed at fightan games as I don't play them and know nothing about them, but honestly here this game gives you all the evidence you need that DSP's eyesight and reactions are shit and he isn't learning the characters at all.

COUNTER
DUDE WTF I WAS BLAWKING

Story of his life
Can't lie when the game blares out what happened
Ah, those "counter" displays while he screams that he was blahking always warm my heart. I mean, I'm also a complete zero when it comes to fighting games (I used to play SF Zero, Rival Schools, and KoF 94 in the arcades like twenty years ago, but never "professionaly", since "professional gaming" only started to become popular in my country 5 years ago or so). But even I can notice that you can't be counterhit by blocking, specially when I can hear you mashing the buttons on your arcade stick.

I like how still is clinging to the frame delay excuse, like it still matters when 60fps is currently the norm. Get the fuck out of here, you gouty sack of failure.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:51 am

Reminder that there is NO end ever to DSP retardation and scumbaggery, if you ask "why doesn't he do X" refer to the above
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 am

What super autists the lot of them. Vidar gets banned for threads of harm, Darksurfer Dave believes his DDoS shit and the Kiwifags pretend like nothing happened. Funny and pathetic. Something for the whole family.

DBFZ looks great and will surely be a hit. Capcucks and their little shill posterboys will try to prevent it but It will likely kill the shit out of Mahvul.
Phil's claims about his inputs have always been total bullshit. SF4 makes a replay of all matches and you can turn on inputs when watching it. I've seen more than a couple of matches against Phil uploaded with those turned on. He complains about a DP not coming out and you see random directions being input. Just think of that every time he complains about inputs not registering. He simply fucks the inputs up.
We're talking about a guy here who thinks he's much better than he is, never actually goes to the lab to figure shit out and instead just blames everything on anyone else.

I'll look forward to his Sunshine playthrough where he'll shit on the game constantly and blame the patrons for voting on it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 am
What super autists the lot of them. Vidar gets banned for threads of harm, Darksurfer Dave believes his DDoS shit and the Kiwifags pretend like nothing happened. Funny and pathetic. Something for the whole family.

DBFZ looks great and will surely be a hit. Capcucks and their little shill posterboys will try to prevent it but It will likely kill the shit out of Mahvul.
Phil's claims about his inputs have always been total bullshit. SF4 makes a replay of all matches and you can turn on inputs when watching it. I've seen more than a couple of matches against Phil uploaded with those turned on. He complains about a DP not coming out and you see random directions being input. Just think of that every time he complains about inputs not registering. He simply fucks the inputs up.
We're talking about a guy here who thinks he's much better than he is, never actually goes to the lab to figure shit out and instead just blames everything on anyone else.

I'll look forward to his Sunshine playthrough where he'll shit on the game constantly and blame the patrons for voting on it.
Taking bets on: Will he finish the game, how many parts will it take and if it will be worse than the GG Sunshine playthrough which was atrocious
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 am

Without having seen it, I bet it's going to be worse than the Game Cunts. I wouldn't be surprised if he drops it. The game becomes a slog towards the end.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 am
Without having seen it, I bet it's going to be worse than the Game Cunts. I wouldn't be surprised if he drops it. The game becomes a slog towards the end.
He's apparently already talking about delaying Sunshine again. He really, really doesn't want to play it lol.
"Thanks for the money, dummies, because that's exactly what you fucking are, a bunch of brain-dead idiots who PAID ME MONEY to get absolutely nothing out of it. Thanks."
He shat on demon's souls for the entire playthrough and then ragequit. Nice redemption run btw. :lol: My favorite souls game and he pissed all over it. This is why I have to not get bothered by DSP shit. Stop ruining old classic games because you're so dumb.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 am
I happened to see a trailer on facebook and one shill came in and said the game is just mashing one button into a super, and claimed it won;t be as good as Street Fighter 5. Yes, he claimed Street Fighter 5 was good, he threw Mahvul under the bus but that dirty fucking shill had the nerve to claim DBFZ would be shit while shilling that garbage. Death to all Capcom shills:

phpBB [video]

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm
With DBFZ, DSP is too stupid to play ArcSys fighting games. I'm hearing the mechanics are similar to blazblue and that means there's no fucking way he'll be able to do well. DSP isn't about to learn about instant air dashes or perfect blocks and this isn't the kind of game where you can invincible DP your way out of all pressure ever. This isn't a street fucker game where you have characters that 7-3 hard counter other characters. DSP can only do well in very simple fightan games like street fighter, or very spammy fightan games like mahvul.

I still remember Bang in top 3 at Evo multiple times, in games where Bang is pretty low tier (CP and CF). Fame96 plays Terumi and dominates and Terumi is probably bottom 5 at least.

DSP gets bodied in Tekken and he'll get bodied in DBFZ as well. ESPECIALLY once all the blazblue pros migrate over from Central Fiction. I've seen top tier blazblue and the shit you have to do to get out of pressure is miles beyond DSP. I'm talking 10 perfect blocks into jab confirm combo to finisher. And arcsys will probably have unique characters and gimmick characters equivalent to Rachel and Arakune, where if you don't know the match you'll just get bodied to fuck.

Much like with Street Fighter and Tekken, DBFZ is going to use legacy skills from older games that people have been playing for years.
Actually I've been hearing it is much closer to Guilty Gear Xrd to Blazblue, and judging from the footage I have seen and how high level matches go it looks like high level Guilty Gear, so it's going to be way more offensive which makes sense for a DBZ game full of crazy shit and a fun tag game that will kill Mahvul. But even Guilty Gear is too complex for Phil who doesn't even know that an overhead attack will fuck you if you low block.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am

I recently finished Demon Souls after years of postponing it due to being distracted fro it by other games - and I confess that I ran the game offline for most of the time. But that's because I wanted to do the Pure World Tendency events, and being online screws your World Tendency if you ever have to reload the game. Nothing I could do, dood.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:32 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am
I recently finished Demon Souls after years of postponing it due to being distracted fro it by other games - and I confess that I ran the game offline for most of the time. But that's because I wanted to do the Pure World Tendency events, and being online screws your World Tendency if you ever have to reload the game. Nothing I could do, dood.
You're not wrong to do that. World tendency and the blacksmith are both pretty big areas where the game needed improvement. I typically disregard world tendency and just do whatever events present themselves. But later games did improve those aspects and, contrary to what DSP said, you don't need to grind at all to play DeS. You get 4-5 weapons handed to you which are the equivalent of +7 weapons. You only NEED to grind if you have a very specific-ass build and weapon set you want to use.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 pm

You do need to grind if you're a total scrub who's never learned anything about the games, though.

I confess I am looking forward to the Bloodborne redemption run even though I know exactly how it'll go. Grind to a ludicrous level, tank and spank everything, chat handholding. However I am genuinely curious to see him take on Orphan of Kos, because realistically no amount of grinding can prepare DSP for that fucker. You have to actually learn the game and have some semblance of parry timing even if you are ludicrously overlevelled, you can't just mash 2H and hope for the best.