DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 am

Remember that in the past, DSP was with machinima. Rockstar probably wasn't able to strike him before this. So they probably forgot about his channel until he started tagging them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:50 am

Maybe but he's been bitching a lot about Atlus recently too so I wouldn't put it past someone to false strike him just to get him mad. I'm not saying these strikes aren't legitimate, but I am saying that I can't just believe it at face value considering it would be too easy to strike all the part 1 videos in his playthroughs. Besides it's not like people haven't done this before.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:03 am

YouTube has apparently updated their system so that you need to provide a lot more proof that you are the business you claim to be before you can issue a copyright strike.
RAPEMAN wrote:

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Considering the amount of views recently removed from his channel, it's probably 7. Maybe a middle ground, like 4-5. But I really doubt it's just two.

http://puu.sh/wFppE/10d83fb966.png

For context, if you delete a video, or YouTube removes it. The views also get taken out of your account's total views counter. Which is then reflected on Socialblade.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:19 pm

So he lost a million views by his own hands this month?

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Losing views or not, it seems that only his loyal following watches him now, so even if his channel gets taken down, he can move on to another without any greater loss, I think. Maybe he won´t get the same amount of subs, but I don´t think Curse cares, since anyone can partner with them.

He go away, that is for sure, and don´t hold your breath on this one. But I also have to wonder, if you really, REALLY dislike DSP, why would you want him to lose his youtube channel?

I can´t find any other words to describe Phill´s existence other than "living hell". Seriously, imagine what is like to live like that, constantly worring that you are going to lose the roof above your head, being a laughing stock, having to humiliate yourself every single day begging for cheers and bits on twitch and having to play some stupid weeb game to appease a bunch of retards that are the only ones who watch you while having to look at mockery and insults every time he glances at his stream chat.

It would be admirable his resilience if it wasn´t so, so pathetic. And we all know why he is holding to this shit, because he knows he can´t get a job, nor function in a work enviroment, still, I wouldn´t wish this life on anybody...

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:40 pm

I dunno, didn't he sidestep the adsense blacklist by using Pandalee's info? I don't think he could pull something like that a second time.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:45 pm

He can use his parents, and such. He will stick around, count on it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:32 pm

He can use his parents' info or pandalee's info to make new adsense accounts, but if YT ever finds out, they'll just ban him again. That girl Nicole who works for MCNs said so and there's no reason to not believe her. She came onto SoK because they were shitting on her and wanted to defend herself. She has no reason to lie about DSP stuff.
RAPEMAN wrote:

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Lol... Vidar trying to pay King of Pol 200$ in the middle of a stream to have him stop talking bad about him and DSP... XDXDXD my sides...