Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 am
suzaku wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm
That and he doesn't view his "fans" as actual fans. He sees them as employees which is why he wants them to make everything for him without any pay or acknowledgement. Actually it seems more like a sweatshop if you think of it like that.
What's even worse is how he doesn't appreciate all the cucks who do shit for him for free. They send him montages and TIHYDP videos that THEY spent hours editing. All he needs to do is upload it with a minute starter and ender spliced in. He's too lazy to even do that. Those fans are giving him free money in the form of videos and he's too lazy to hit "upload" on youtube.

His mods in his chat and his mods on the forums do everything for free. The only acknowledgement they get from DSP is him shitting on them if they don't do as much free work as he thinks they should.
Yeah since he sees them as employees... well more like slaves who MUST do things for him because why should he do any work as their boss? I'm pretty sure Phil learned more about business from saturday morning cartoon villains than he ever did in college.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Or in his job as a loan shark, seeing how he then dumped all his money and took a big loan to go to EVO.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm
Or in his job as a loan shark, seeing how he then dumped all his money and took a big loan to go to EVO.
I still can't with this guy.

Who the FUCK takes out a LOAN to go play video games????? :shock:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Ya gotta invest in your legacy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Ha, I remember him saying he had 6-7 arcade sticks laying around his kahndo one time. That shit triggered me hard. What kind of rich brat faggot talks like that? Unless he was building sticks to sell, that's ridiculous.

DSP has a totally skewed idea of money. He needs to spend some time bankrupt, with no access to credit, working a normal job, so he gets some perspective on what money is about.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm

I find it hard to believe that he ever handled anyone's money. I mean he can't even handle his own so how the fuck am I supposed to believe that he'd ever be a fucking loan officer?

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Either he was a salesman reading off of a script who didn't actually have responsibilities, or he was in charge of data entry for loans, and is saying that he made the loans happen.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 am

suzaku wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm
I find it hard to believe that he ever handled anyone's money. I mean he can't even handle his own so how the fuck am I supposed to believe that he'd ever be a fucking loan officer?
He didn't handle any money. He was just an office drone. He did mention that he saw how people couldn't pay their loans back because they ran at stupid conditions. Yet when it was time for him to go to EVO he quit his job, take his savings, take a loan from the company he worked at that he knew gave out bullshit loans and spent all that money for the trip to Las Vegas.
He said it made the next couple of years very hard for him. Dude took a loan he knew he couldn't pay back.

I tried to come up with a metaphor for how stupid that is but failed. What he did was already maximum stupid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 am
suzaku wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm
He didn't handle any money. He was just an office drone. He did mention that he saw how people couldn't pay their loans back because they ran at stupid conditions. Yet when it was time for him to go to EVO he quit his job, take his savings, take a loan from the company he worked at that he knew gave out bullshit loans and spent all that money for the trip to Las Vegas.
He said it made the next couple of years very hard for him. Dude took a loan he knew he couldn't pay back.

I tried to come up with a metaphor for how stupid that is but failed. What he did was already maximum stupid.
I'm just saying I wouldn't even trust DSP as a bank teller much less a loan officer. It'd be more convincing if he actually knew how to deal with and took responsibilitiy for his own finances. I'm pretty sure he even said he pays someone to do his tax forms for him as well since if DSP was the dude handing out loans I'm pretty sure he'd just give them to anyone

And yeah having to take out a loan for EVO even if he claimed he did it because it was his last hurrah in the FGC is definitely stupid.

NoSafeSpaceForYou

Post by NoSafeSpaceForYou » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 am