DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:36 am

They reckon it's her:

https://twitter.com/Chimichanga875

Retweeting Phil a lot, but suddenly went quiet in September and deleted a lot of them.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Fuck off Phil. I don't give a shit who this girl is, Phil wants us to sperg out and go digging through social media to find her. The only attention this fucker ever gets anymore is from shitty drama videos, so he's trying to create some. When some autist finds her he'll be all REEEEEE HOW COULD THESE SICK PEOPLE DO THIS even though Phil constantly talks about her and drops deliberate hints of who she is, going so far as to tweet a photo of her back now. What a lowlife piece of shit. He's already openly admittted he sees her as another source of income though so it's not surprising.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Fuck off Phil. I don't give a shit who this girl is, Phil wants us to sperg out and go digging through social media to find her. The only attention this fucker ever gets anymore is from shitty drama videos, so he's trying to create some. When some autist finds her he'll be all REEEEEE HOW COULD THESE SICK PEOPLE DO THIS even though Phil constantly talks about her and drops deliberate hints of who she is, going so far as to tweet a photo of her back now. What a lowlife piece of shit. He's already openly admittted he sees her as another source of income though so it's not surprising.
That's exactly why I stopped commenting on his current "girlfriend" drama - the fucker wants, he craves for the attention, so I'm on a DSP moratorium until this drama hilariously ends.

At this point, I just want Phil to disappear entirely. Go away, your drama is clearly repeating itself at this point, it's just annoying, much like your voice, your laugh, your shit to game play, and your gout.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
He's already openly admittted he sees her as another source of income though so it's not surprising.
I just can't get over how he apparently plans to hide his girlfriend behind a Patreon paywall for profit. Just... wow.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:55 am

His girlfriend has been hiding her walls for profit as well.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:08 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
I'm glad you said this, because I was going to say something similar. Phil is very obviously baiting a trap to draw sympathy so he can use this girlfriend to beg more money. He wants detractors to go do something retarded so he can REEE REEE REEE all the way home to his stream chat to beg sympathy.

We already know this girl is a DSP fan, since nobody who lives a full state or further away from DSP would travel so far to meet him based on online dating. This girl was already receptive to DSP before they started talking. I mean, can you imagine DSP on an online dating website? The only thing he has on his side is money, and a gold-digger who is older (aka his age) will find all those begging prestreams.

But it doesn't matter. DSP is clearly trying to drum up drama. He's trying with his MGS2 and 3 "REDEMPTION" (aka stream chat) runs. "Fans and detractors will both be in the stream chat! It's going to be crazy!" This faggot bans anyone in his chat who says something he doesn't like. No way would he allow people to shit on him during this redemption run. It's going to be another DS2 and DS1 hand-holding run. It'll be fucking awful. But see, he's so low now that he's at the point where he has to exploit EvilAJ for money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:21 am

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:38 am

My god. I tried. I really tried to make it through that video but he just. keeps. talking.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:00 am

>girlfriend confirmed not having a job
>girlfriend confirmed not having money
>DSP sugar daddy confirmed, pays for her airplane tickets out of bits and tips
>DSP confirmed only wants his GF around to be his maid and pay billth
>girlfriend confirmed former DSP fan, probably groomed from twitch chat or IRC
>girlfriend confirmed gold digger, because no bitch would say "yeah" to moving in across state lines after seeing a guy 3 times

Legit, if he couldn't poach women from his cucked fanbase, he would be dating some 500 pound former prostitute with 4 kids by 4 different basketball americans. This guy wants nothing more than the pussy + mop and broom + cooking + paying billz. He can't exist as a man unless he has some thot to validate himself to the "haters." :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 am

Oh and her identity is confirmed.

https://twitter.com/Chimichanga875

Everyone guessed it was this girl. It is this girl. DSP even said it wasn't her IIRC. It is her.
She's gonna delete this tweet. No doubt. But she says something about airports being bad during a time when DSP is on-stream saying his girlfriend's flight was delayed and she is stuck in the airport.

She's also been changing her profile a lot lately. She changed her profile pic and deleted some tweets. Most likely in response to this account receiving greater scrutiny from haters.

I don't give a shit, but we can essentially blame Phil for her identity getting out, because he gave a bunch of strangers her general appearance, clothes, info on where she was, info on what she was doing and she then tweeted to this account specifically about shit she was doing at the same time DSP was talking about shit "his girlfriend" was doing.

If DSP had been as good as his word and said nothing, gave no information, nobody would have any way to know who he was seeing. Nobody would have any general idea of her appearance. We only know because he wanted to brag.

Oh and young hos need to learn to stop using their full names. I hope that's a fake name.
RAPEMAN wrote: