Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 am

"working is for fags real men stream and e-beg"
He's so hilariously retarded.
"Dood, climbing Everest is easy. You go there, climb it, get back to basecamp and you're done. But I have to wake up, turn around, sleep some more, wake and get up, go down to the kitchen, turn on the coffee machine, of course there's no water in it so I have to fill the tank....."
Sure, if you list every single fucking task you do everything sounds like some real tedious shit. In the end, he turns on his streaming shit, plays some vidya badly, doesn't interact with the chat except for pennies, put the recorded shit into an editing software and cuts it into pieces (takes five minutes tops) and shits that crap on YT. I bet some fuckboy would even do the editing and shit for him for free if he wanted to.

And again with the "I don't have time to make food!" shit. Who the fuck has breaks long enough to cook a meal? Especially since almost nobody works a regular job from home.
What do I even expect from mister "Highways are made out of cobblestones, thus I can't drive on those due to my back but sitting on my couch all day is fine" anyway? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 pm

I would pay to see the fat fuck get perfect-victoried by ol' Everest.

(And I seriously don't get how he turns making food into an odyssey. Is he trying to cook a Thanksgiving Turkey every day or something?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 pm
I would pay to see the fat fuck get perfect-victoried by ol' Everest.

(And I seriously don't get how he turns making food into an odyssey. Is he trying to cook a Thanksgiving Turkey every day or something?)
He's lazy and a whiner
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 pm

You could imagine seeing Phil's frozen corpse stuck 1/3rd up the mountain, with his face frozen in time still complaining about something not going his way :D

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:51 am

Surely the thought of doing anything remotely physical is enough to give Phil a stroke.

"Dood, you made this giant fucking mountain with no checkpoints. Real good world design there. *sarcastic clapping* Nice job. Fucking retarded. *snort*"

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 am

Bugged real life physics and that unresponsive O2 mechanisms dood! I'm pressing my lungs and my body just isn't responding!

Also, his epitaph should just be "snort". You don't need to know anything else, at least his nameless gravestone would entertain someone intentionally, something Phil will never achieve in his life.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:43 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 am
Bugged real life physics and that unresponsive O2 mechanisms dood! I'm pressing my lungs and my body just isn't responding!

Also, his epitaph should just be "snort". You don't need to know anything else, at least his nameless gravestone would entertain someone intentionally, something Phil will never achieve in his life.
Internationally that is
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 pm
There are videos in which he cooks. Would it surprise you to hear that he's just as incompetent at cooking as he's at vidya?
No, of course it wouldn't. The guy struggles with frying bacon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 pm
Cuckson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 am

"working is for fags real men stream and e-beg"
He's so hilariously retarded.
"Dood, climbing Everest is easy. You go there, climb it, get back to basecamp and you're done. But I have to wake up, turn around, sleep some more, wake and get up, go down to the kitchen, turn on the coffee machine, of course there's no water in it so I have to fill the tank....."
Sure, if you list every single fucking task you do everything sounds like some real tedious shit. In the end, he turns on his streaming shit, plays some vidya badly, doesn't interact with the chat except for pennies, put the recorded shit into an editing software and cuts it into pieces (takes five minutes tops) and shits that crap on YT. I bet some fuckboy would even do the editing and shit for him for free if he wanted to.

And again with the "I don't have time to make food!" shit. Who the fuck has breaks long enough to cook a meal? Especially since almost nobody works a regular job from home.
What do I even expect from mister "Highways are made out of cobblestones, thus I can't drive on those due to my back but sitting on my couch all day is fine" anyway? :lol:
He has a brand new car. 2016 or 2017 model. Him driving on the highway vs him sitting on his ass on the couch probably feels the same. It's not like this asshole is driving on the highway in a 1960s muscle car. He just doesn't want to. He doesn't want to do anything, ever.

Imagine if DSP suddenly couldn't make any money online, and he had to get a job as a dock worker or stocking shelves. He'd change his tune on 9-5 jobs real fucking fast.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:39 pm

With how retarded he is he would only be able to do the most basic of jobs where you repeat 1 step a million times.