DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 am

Courtesy of our earlier guest shitposter's youtube account. Fred seems shady as fuck. Posting this just as an FYI to watch this shitbird. He seems like a VidarViking kind of guy who wants to fuck around IRL with people. Talks about manipulating ED pages and shit. :D

Supposedly SoK got really butthurt over their own ED pages.
It isn't even just recording calls either, which he and other people in the group have done, they also screencap everything. Every single conversation they have "just in case." And of course it's like I said on the last forum when I vented about that shit that they don't show people everything. Only the parts that will make their narrative about someone more believable. And if you haven't done the same to them because God forbid real friends wouldn't do that shit to each other then you're pretty much fucked and can't prove your side without them calling you a liar and shit. ESPECIALLY if they know ahead of time that you didn't save shit then you just went from fucked to super fucked

Also yeah they did. That video is on that guy's channel as well from what I've seen.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 am

There's enough recorded audio footage of Fred fuching around to see what his gimmick is. I was ok with the way he worked Vidar because fuck Vidar (Vidar is just like Fred, except more screechy and annoying,) but it would be scumbag central if he had done that shit to anyone else.

"Oh hey, come on and we'll be super nice to you and have a civil discussion."

"Haha, I caught you admitting you flagged our twitch without cause, it's all on record."

Again, fuck Vidar. Also, anyone could have seen that coming from the way he set it up. Fred's not as much of a rusemaster as he thinks (like all autistic sperges.) But I can easily imagine him doing the same exact shit to a friend who would have no reason to suspect him of pulling a gimmick like that.

But hey, you can also go check his ED page. The SoK have a lot of squabbles with other youtubers that remind me of shit Asalieri used to pull. Finding out that a group or e-celeb likes to fuck around with their own ED page is usually an obvious sign that they take their e-fame and themselves too seriously. To say nothing of the SUPER OBVIOUS fact that Fred and the SoK clearly want to become e-celebs themselves. They're always going on about muh views, muh stream attendance, muh special community shit, etc.

Communities formed around hating on a dude shouldn't have this much of a stick up their own ass. The day you refuse to admit you're a no-life loser hater detractor is the day you become a lolcow. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:07 am

If you notice it's not like they ever have a DSP fan on who is intelligent, articulate, and can actually debate. Instead they just bring on the dudes who will shoot themselves in the foot and look like morons.I honestly wonder how it would turn out if they had an actual challenge for once, but fuck if I know. It's not like there's a DSP fan on the same level as Jim.

If anything that whole thing with art official started the fire under their feet. The DSPTXT stuff just made it into a blazing inferno. Also normal people wouldn't have been offended by or tried to change the ED page in the fist place. Not even Dobson has done that shit from what I know of the guy. Most people just roll with it or disregard it when they show up on ED.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 am

The only way these people even find this shit is if they go looking for it. Like pestering you about "are you poisoning DHI against us?!?!?!?"

They care way too much. Comes from being autists. Like I said, certain members of their group need to learn to shut the fuck up in videos, because they end up sperging out whenever they open their mouths. Feel free to pass along that advice as well as my suggestion for removing the gay-as-shit profile images from their background the next time dear freddy boy grills you under a hot spotlight.

I know people IRL who follow this DSP shit because they think it's funny. They think SoK are a bunch of screaming morons. I mean, I probably can tolerate SoK videos better than they can. They always come back with the same complaint that these SoK guys are sperging out way too hard and making themselves look ridiculous.

I assume the reason the SoK have that ED page in the first place is because this is a typical reaction to SoK videos. Normie youtubers don't usually get ED pages for absolutely zero reason.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 am
Communities formed around hating on a dude shouldn't have this much of a stick up their own ass. The day you refuse to admit you're a no-life loser hater detractor is the day you become a lolcow. :D
If you're online hater existance is sadder than irategamersucks, it's time to stop.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:29 am

Well they said their friend found DHI and heard about it, but fuck if I know if that's true. Like you said they actually do search out this shit or have people look for it for them.

I doubt he'd get rid of the art. Fred takes pride in it. Besides he'd say I'm just butthurt that I'm not in it anymore even though it was to be expected after I left anyways, but sure if it comes down to words between me and them again I'll keep that shit in mind.

Only reason I keep up with DSP now is to see the grand finale. All this current shit doesn't really interest me. It's like people who read the manga Bleach. After the first two big arcs no one gave a shit anymore and just kept seeing what happens every few months just to see how it ends. But even when I do check up on Phil I usually just find the stuff with no commentary. I don't even listen to Tevin. Plus maybe it's because I'm an outsider looking in now but I can understand what you meean. I've had moments where I've tried to watch them again only to cringe and turn it off. I guess when you're part of it you just feel like you're having fun with your "friends" and you don't really think about how cringy it actually is.

This pretty much explains it really but long story short some guys who didn't like the SoK made an ED page and it pissed people off.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 am

suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:29 am
Well they said their friend found DHI and heard about it, but fuck if I know if that's true. Like you said they actually do search out this shit or have people look for it for them.

I doubt he'd get rid of the art. Fred takes pride in it. Besides he'd say I'm just butthurt that I'm not in it anymore even though it was to be expected after I left anyways, but sure if it comes down to words between me and them again I'll keep that shit in mind.
I don't believe that for a second. They googled themselves like every other lolcow we mock on here. That's always what's fucking happening.

As for the second point, jesus christ what a retard. That art is fucking terrible. Do I really have to go item by item? I won't, but I could. It's a mishmash of conflicting art styles, the vast majority of which look like total shit. It looks like somebody smashed a bunch of youtube profile images together in MS Paint, which is probably what he did. For fuck's sake, they use MS Paint gradients as ghetto shading. That's shameful.

If you're reading this, Fred, and you think that's good, please commit sudoku for your shamefur dispray.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UheeyfBaCWc/maxresdefault.jpg

http://img06.deviantart.net/4fa0/i/2015 ... 8ghrdy.png
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:48 am

It's the same artist that has done both

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised about the googling as well. It's like I said it's not JUST the DHI thread I've been grilled about. They think I started all the SoK threads on /cow/ because fuck knows it's impossible someone outside of me would do it, and that I shouldn't be posting on a forum where "no one cares what you have to say or your petty drama."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am

I'm not interested in this SoK shit. Don't care. Can't they have a separated topic?

This should be a fun topic about the life and times of Phil.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:41 am

I mean people can say what they want. It's not like we stopped discusssing Phil or anything