DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rpgworm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Nah, I don't think it's the IRS. Phil is dumb, but not that dumb, and I don't think he ever made the money to be in that much of hot water with the Gov.

Most likely his bank account has been is Overdrawn for a while and the bank is ridding his ass and he is freaking out. Or some bill, or something like that.

What I found it to be funny, is that this time, Phill didn't try to beg. I guess it finnaly sunk in that a few hundred dollars on patreon and some tips on twitch won't take him out of this hole.

But in the end, it is still the same song and dance "Not my fault, everybody is against me, I didn't do anything wrong, I´m busting my ass, etc etc etc".

And this shit with SoK, his victim complex is just getting worse and worse, and the guy just don't get it the simple thing, you can't make a living playing videogames if you don't have the audience for it... and he doesn't anymore, people moved on, nobody cares about DSP unless you are into drama, and the normies (the people who give out cash) are not.

I don't like the SoK as much as the next guy, but the copyright shit didn't fuck him over, he was in decline way before that, and people have been loong check out on DSP. Now he only has a couple of retards and the vultures, waiting for him to break (and enjoying he train wreck as well)

And I gotta say, it is quite the spetacle. Again, I don't hate Phil (but I sure as fuck don't like him), but I would be damned if his fucked up life isn't entretaining. Just look at this man's face.... He is so miserable...

And no Phill, you are not drepressed, you are sad and stressed because of money, big difference. Again, sell this goddamned house, sell everything you can, go back to your state where you can get some help from your family and relatives, get the fuck out of the internet, get a job, whatever pays, reatil, whatever, and move on with your life...

Or keep this online torture you set for yourself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:07 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:13 pm
Nah, I don't think it's the IRS. Phil is dumb, but not that dumb, and I don't think he ever made the money to be in that much of hot water with the Gov.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. The guy isn't even quite sure if he's self-employed or running a business. I don't even think he quite knows what he's talking about.
As tictac said, he writes of absolutely everything and the tax office calling bullshit on a couple of those things seems plausible.
And look at the time. We're nearing the end of a quarter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Doesn´t DSP have a guy who does his taxes? How could he make such a stupid mistake?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Bugged accounting mechanics?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:16 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm
Doesn´t DSP have a guy who does his taxes? How could he make such a stupid mistake?
If it was a friend of his dad's who was giving him general accounting advice rather than doing his taxes for him. Or something like that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:30 am

He's done and in the end he's still saying he never did anything and it's all the SoK's fault

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 am

https://twitter.com/SirJamesDTech/statu ... 4669585410

Check this shit out. DSP says in here that he CANNOT DRIVE on the highway because of >muh back injury. A back injury from years ago keeps him from DRIVING?

So this is the "reason" he claims he can't take his shit back to the CT khando. And his shitty fans suggested he make his parents drive and apparently they have bad backs too. Kek.

What is he going to do? Sell all his house shit and move back to the khando with the clothes off his back? This stupid nigga. He needs to sell that house, rent a uhaul and drive back to CT. Dumb cuck. If you gotta do some shit, you gotta do it. Even if you don't want to. Stupid fucker.

I mean, would he rather be homeless in washington than drive his shit back to his khando? This guy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:16 pm

If you can sit all day on a couch you can drive a car for hours.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:16 pm
If you can sit all day on a couch you can drive a car for hours.
Not if the steering wheel has input lag.

And I guess he just hates the ideas of being several hours - if not days - away from his next stream cam. His ego is so bloated that he gotta release it frequently.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

He could stream the entire drive and whine about bugged traffic mechanics.
Is Spoony dead yet?