Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am

Who reads all this shit. :roll:

Kama

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:27 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am
Who reads all this shit. :roll:
There's not much going on really, but if you need something DSP related this should work.

NoSafeSpaceforFred

Post by NoSafeSpaceforFred » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 am
suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:29 am
Well they said their friend found DHI and heard about it, but fuck if I know if that's true. Like you said they actually do search out this shit or have people look for it for them.

I doubt he'd get rid of the art. Fred takes pride in it. Besides he'd say I'm just butthurt that I'm not in it anymore even though it was to be expected after I left anyways, but sure if it comes down to words between me and them again I'll keep that shit in mind.
I don't believe that for a second. They googled themselves like every other lolcow we mock on here. That's always what's fucking happening.

As for the second point, jesus christ what a retard. That art is fucking terrible. Do I really have to go item by item? I won't, but I could. It's a mishmash of conflicting art styles, the vast majority of which look like total shit. It looks like somebody smashed a bunch of youtube profile images together in MS Paint, which is probably what he did. For fuck's sake, they use MS Paint gradients as ghetto shading. That's shameful.

If you're reading this, Fred, and you think that's good, please commit sudoku for your shamefur dispray.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UheeyfBaCWc/maxresdefault.jpg

http://img06.deviantart.net/4fa0/i/2015 ... 8ghrdy.png
Any criticism is unfair

http://i.imgur.com/NEnm5Lt.png

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:12 pm

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

The end of edited-style reviews means the end of KOGaming. 3 months with nothing uploaded to the channel that was supposed to "save" DSP's youtube career and revitalize his online presence. Nigga was trying to be the next IGN or Angry Joe.

But he just gave up like the low-effort, low-test bitch he is. He acts like it takes hours to create reviews when it doesn't. Not with all the assets he has sitting on his computer. I know how long it takes to make shit. The most editing-intensive projects I did were around 8-10 hours and were completed using old-ass, super gay technology like audacity and WMM. You can't tell me shit is SLOWER in OBS or Vegas.

Going back to couch vlog reviews is an admission that he is too lazy to ever become popular on youtube. He knows what it takes to build a brand on youtube in current year ++, but he just won't do it. He acts like he's morally and ethically against putting in the work, but the truth is that he's just lazy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:00 pm

KOGaming was work anyways and when it comes to Phil the less work he does the better. I think he's been trying to weasel out of KOGaming for a long time now. It's also the reason why Phil will never be popular. He knows what to do but he wants other people to do it for him. For all of his business knowledge quote unquote he doesn't seem to realize that a CEO doesn't just sit in a chair all day doing nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:09 pm

He basically wants fame without actually doing anything for it. He wants you to believe he's the Lord of Street Fighter even when he keeps uploading proof to the contrary.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm

That and he doesn't view his "fans" as actual fans. He sees them as employees which is why he wants them to make everything for him without any pay or acknowledgement. Actually it seems more like a sweatshop if you think of it like that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 am

suzaku wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm
That and he doesn't view his "fans" as actual fans. He sees them as employees which is why he wants them to make everything for him without any pay or acknowledgement. Actually it seems more like a sweatshop if you think of it like that.
What's even worse is how he doesn't appreciate all the cucks who do shit for him for free. They send him montages and TIHYDP videos that THEY spent hours editing. All he needs to do is upload it with a minute starter and ender spliced in. He's too lazy to even do that. Those fans are giving him free money in the form of videos and he's too lazy to hit "upload" on youtube.

His mods in his chat and his mods on the forums do everything for free. The only acknowledgement they get from DSP is him shitting on them if they don't do as much free work as he thinks they should.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:41 am

They clearly didn't tell enough people to watch his stuff and don't show up enough to his stream. And when they do, they don't give enough cheers and other donations.
If they would finally start pulling their weight he'd be in a much better financial situation. Ungrateful cunts the lot of them! All that f r e e content!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!