DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Heisenberg

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Heisenberg » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:54 pm

He's been a lot more deliberate than I thought; I pictured him getting into trouble by just being too lazy to fill out paperwork & hoping for the best, but it seems he's exceeded my expectations and actively committed tax fraud.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:01 pm

suzaku wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:53 pm
I guess if Phil does end up in jail he'll have to make use of the weight he gained from his time on the mean streets of Connecticut

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:33 pm

I did read the kiwifag thread where they posted a summary of all DSP conspiracy theories on what the issue could be.

I think the most probable answers are these:

-IRS. Even though DSP explicitly denied this, it would make total sense for the IRS to take a closer look at DSP's fake business. Also, he just recently pulled the "it's not a business" gimmick after years of calling it his business. So something changed to make him do that.

-Bank/loan holders changing. Probably the most likely theory from the kiwi thread. If the group holding his loan changed and they decided to examine his debt vs his holdings and income, they might be in the process of deciding if he needs to pay up a lump sum or if they want to foreclose on his house, or whatever else they may do when they decide you owe more than you are worth or ever will be worth.

In both of these cases, he could easily have gotten an email saying they're examining his finances/holdings and haven't rendered a judgement yet, which would lead to him feeling sick or whatever. And he wouldn't want to bring these things up because everyone would laugh at him and "I DID NOTHING WRONG" wouldn't work as an excuse.

The other big theory is something involving pandalee. He has not addressed any of the guesses involving her, INCLUDING those from his own fans on his forum. His silence might imply the Panda feels entitled to some of his money.

That said, I think "palimony" is out. I looked at some sample court cases and it seems the judges tend to rule against the person suing. I don't think Leanna expects alimony in any case. Maybe she put some of her finances in the house and now expects him to sell it to pay back her end. Who knows.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:06 pm

I don't think something with Panda is likely. Him suddenly stating explicitly the he doesn't own a business is the most suspicious thing here. He was referring to his job as a business always at all times and very deliberately so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:06 pm
I don't think something with Panda is likely. Him suddenly stating explicitly the he doesn't own a business is the most suspicious thing here. He was referring to his job as a business always at all times and very deliberately so.
That is the most suspicious thing here.

2010-2017 DSP: "My Business, Business Business, Business x1000"
2 days ago DSP: "It's not a business."

The kiwis also pointed out his attitude might have changed upon realizing that his "business" has no real market value and can't be sold. Maybe he tried his "my business" gimmick on the bank or loan holder and they pointed out how his business has no value outside of himself, and therefore doesn't count for much in an estimation of his net worth. :lol:

I mean, nobody knows, but it's fun to imagine which of 1000 different ways he's about to be screwed over. He has an impressive ability to always make the worst decisions possible.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:54 pm

suzaku wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:37 pm
What an idiot
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 am

"Mad cuz bad" is the most succinct, yet accurate description of DSP's fighting game salt.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:08 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 am
"Mad cuz bad" is the most succinct, yet accurate description of DSP's life
FTYFY