DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm

I'd say you're making shit up, mad bum, but in DSP's case, I can believe he's dumb enough to think this. He's actually so dumb he probably thinks he can find a beautiful woman who will pay him money to live with him, cook him food every day, give him constant sex, clean his dusty goutmansion and maintain all household misc. chores.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm
I'd say you're making shit up, mad bum, but in DSP's case, I can believe he's dumb enough to think this. He's actually so dumb he probably thinks he can find a beautiful woman who will pay him money to live with him, cook him food every day, give him constant sex, clean his dusty goutmansion and maintain all household misc. chores.
That’s literally how he referred to his new “girlfriend”, sorry, “female companion”. He’s said several times he wants her to move in ASAP so she can be another source of income for his real adult house. There’s no probably about it. He really is that much of a dipshit.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Mystery Woman is fake and the thirsty autistic betas at the farms ate that shit up. Fucking pathetic.

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm
That’s literally how he referred to his new “girlfriend”, sorry, “female companion”. He’s said several times he wants her to move in ASAP so she can be another source of income for his real adult house. There’s no probably about it. He really is that much of a dipshit.
This.

He just wants a new live-in maid, that on top of cleaning, cooking, etc pays him for the honor of doing so, so he can keep his adult gout mc mansion, because thats totally what adults do, beg for money everyday on hopes to get by with help of his paypigs.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 pm

https://youtu.be/nOoY0BqUr8w?t=333

You gotta hear this dumb shit about how "statistically, there are more women than men, therefore if anything, it's the women who will have trouble finding mates."

DSP... How does someone go their entire life being so fucking dumb? That's like saying there's more diamonds in the world than tortoise craps, so if anything, turtle shit should cost more. Let's just ignore why people might value one more than the other for reasons apart from pure statistics. Valedictorian weight lifter pro fighting game player with a business degree, can't figure out why women are in more demand than men when it comes to the sexual marketplace.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Depends on the age bracket. Young adult, women are in high demand, no question. They just have to be moderately attractive to get courted by guys from every age bracket and social position. Around late thirties/earlier forties, the scales shift on men's favor.

Of course, in no point of the SMV scale there's a point where failed manchildren whose "work" is play video games badly while exploiting retarded kids with shameless begging, have gout and bad hygiene are in high demand from women.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 pm
Valedictorian weight lifter pro fighting game player with a business degree, can't figure out why women are in more demand than men when it comes to the sexual marketplace.
Dood, wha-chu talking aboot? Wimin luf it wen I snort into their pussy! I am in high dimand duude, fimail cumpanions just love smart guys liek me. Snort!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

You gotta hear this dumb shit about how "statistically, there are more women than men, therefore if anything, it's the women who will have trouble finding mates."

DSP... How does someone go their entire life being so fucking dumb? That's like saying there's more diamonds in the world than tortoise craps, so if anything, turtle shit should cost more. Let's just ignore why people might value one more than the other for reasons apart from pure statistics. Valedictorian weight lifter pro fighting game player with a business degree, can't figure out why women are in more demand than men when it comes to the sexual marketplace.
What always gets me about this shit with DSP is how he’s so sure of himself all the time. He says the dumbest shit you’ve ever heard in every speech or every comment he writes, but he says it with such authority like nobody on earth knows what they’re talking about apart from him. Giving lectures on sexual politics. He gave a fucking blow by blow account of the ups and downs of the aeroplane industry last week, like he’s some aeronautics expert. Of course everyone in the airline business is a clown, and DSP knows what’s really going on.

I’ve never seen someone embody the Dunning-Kruger effect more perfectly than Phil does.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

That's the worst damage control he has done yet. Not only is it statistically wrong, it's also not relevant if it wasn't. The demographics that matter to Phil are the ones surrounding him not some women in India he can't reach.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:41 pm
Of course, in no point of the SMV scale there's a point where failed manchildren whose "work" is play video games badly while exploiting retarded kids with shameless begging, have gout and bad hygiene are in high demand from women.
You would be surprised. The dude that lived over me, before he got kicked out, shit all over the apartment and just left the building when his water damage crawled through our ceiling and I mentioned it to him. The toilet was in so bad shape that it had to be removed. It goes without saying that he looked exactly like he treated his apartment. He didn't have a problem luring a good looking teenager inside that shithole :lol:

Phil's problem is that he never seems to leave the house other than getting groceries.