DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Imagine if all the thirsty Lupa posters on this forum were actually Lupa herself trying to boost her perceived sexyness.
Oh it's her don't worry. No actual man would fap to her.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 am

Tipped your fedora there pretty hard, plebbit.

KoP is obviously a huge sperg and autist like the guest poster said. He got obsessed with being on the "right side of history" during gamergate and approaches DSP shit the same way, like trying to get involved with DSP's fans. Normal people would just laugh at a TIHYDP and move on.

But I don't think KoP is up to anything malicious or trying to manipulate people to create drama. Fred reminds me more of Asa, although he plays his little rusemaster games way more than Asa ever did, going off what I've seen floating around the internet. There are a lot of people who don't like DSP who have a bone to pick with Fred because he fucked them over in the past. Recording a podcast is one thing, but Fred apparently records every random skype call he's present for to use later as blackmail.

Oh and dox is dox. Doesn't matter if it's your dox or an e-celeb's dox. If you would care about me dropping yours, you should care about people dropping dox in general.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 am
Tipped your fedora there pretty hard, plebbit.
Not really, I just want to set things straight.
KoP is obviously a huge sperg and autist like the guest poster said. He got obsessed with being on the "right side of history" during gamergate and approaches DSP shit the same way, like trying to get involved with DSP's fans. Normal people would just laugh at a TIHYDP and move on.
Agreed 100%.
But I don't think KoP is up to anything malicious or trying to manipulate people to create drama.
Also agreed 100%. I'm sure he isn't; I don't think he's capable off doing something malicious or manipulate anyone, even if he wanted. I saw him sperging, and boy was that inept and hilarious. He got owned pretty hard by BSV of all people. BSV, the autistic viking who throws thousands of dollars on DSP as "trolling". Paraphrasing President Trump, KoP couldn't manipulate his way out of paper baaaag.
Fred reminds me more of Asa, although he plays his little rusemaster games way more than Asa ever did, going off what I've seen floating around the internet. There are a lot of people who don't like DSP who have a bone to pick with Fred because he fucked them over in the past. Recording a podcast is one thing, but Fred apparently records every random skype call he's present for to use later as blackmail.
Sure, whatever. Why would someone enter a Skype call and give a guy who calls himself Fred Fuchs (geddit? that funny AVGN joke? har har har, so funneh) info that he could use to blackmail oneself is beyond my poor comprehension. It's like these people grew up on the internet post social media and never cared to proper learn about keeping themselves safe.

I mean, even Mr. Metokur (who managed to keep his own dox safe to this day) is slowly starting to release little bits of info about himself that might be used to put up a dox in the future.
Oh and dox is dox. Doesn't matter if it's your dox or an e-celeb's dox. If you would care about me dropping yours, you should care about people dropping dox in general.
That's where I disagree. If you want to protect your dox, you keep yourself anonymous. You create fake accounts everywhere. You never confirm nor deny anything people use to try and bait you. If you have my dox, that means I did a shit job protecting it to begin with.

But like I said, I don't really care about doxing in general. I'm not going to be the moral guardian of other people's data around the internet, nor I'm going to actively search for other people's doxes; I'll let Facebook and Google do that, since they get money out of it. Knowing NCunt's or Spoony's home addresses won't do me any good, so I simply don't bother.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm
Imagine if all the thirsty Lupa posters on this forum were actually Lupa herself trying to boost her perceived sexyness.
>Implying she isn't
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 am

A bit more insight into the KoP situation

http://i.imgur.com/XPYlcrr.jpg

Also Le Redditor the reason people go into a skype chat or call and give Fred enough info to blackmail them and shit is because he's good at manipulating people and making it seem like he, nay, the SoK is your friend and would never stab you in the back until they actually do. I was foolish enough to buy into that too. Although in my case the shit they "blackmailed" me with was downright lies

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 pm

>tomba pointing out people on kiwi are saying fred dm'd them freaking out
>Fred responds "oh those messages of me dming people freaking out are from days ago"

Lel

Also King of Pol said in his little video about the SoK and Fred specifically that Fred (IIRC) was specifically trying to drive Tomba Hat away.

As far as I know, this Tomba Hat guy is just some former metocuck friend of Jim's who likes to raid DSP in dark souls 2.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 pm

suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:49 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 am

Courtesy of our earlier guest shitposter's youtube account. Fred seems shady as fuck. Posting this just as an FYI to watch this shitbird. He seems like a VidarViking kind of guy who wants to fuck around IRL with people. Talks about manipulating ED pages and shit. :D

Supposedly SoK got really butthurt over their own ED pages.
It isn't even just recording calls either, which he and other people in the group have done, they also screencap everything. Every single conversation they have "just in case." And of course it's like I said on the last forum when I vented about that shit that they don't show people everything. Only the parts that will make their narrative about someone more believable. And if you haven't done the same to them because God forbid real friends wouldn't do that shit to each other then you're pretty much fucked and can't prove your side without them calling you a liar and shit. ESPECIALLY if they know ahead of time that you didn't save shit then you just went from fucked to super fucked

Also yeah they did. That video is on that guy's channel as well from what I've seen.
Wait.. you were in the SoK? Any juicy tidbits you can share about these sperglords? You said you vented on the last forum- whatt did i miss lol

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Only that you can't trust any of them, and that group of friends schtick they constantly bring up is a load of bullshit. Friendship is just a meaningless word in the SoK. Also it doesn't matter if you leave of your own free will (though that pisses off Fred more than anything it seems) They will still go so far as to spread shit that isn't true about you to as many people as they can to make them hate you JUST for the sole reason of making sure you can never come back. Which I never would have wanted too at that point, and I would have just left them alone entirely if they hadn't pulled that Google-esque blacklisting shit on me just because I decided to stand up for myself and not put up with their bullshit anymore, especially Fred's. If I can say one more thing it was DHI that helped give me the courage to stand on my own two feet and helped me realize that being in that hivemind mentality was not healthy for me. I thank you guys for that.

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:56 am
http://i.imgur.com/PvsIwnF.jpg
It's impahsibble, whatever I do, the trahlley kills people! There was nothing I could dooooooo! Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

I liked that Destiny video - maybe it's pedestrian knowledge to most ,but IDK, I found it funny and I've never bought a car so I didn't know any of that.

nosafespaceforFred

Post by nosafespaceforFred » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:51 am

Just to show you how much like DSP the leader of te SoK really is here is something a guy named burnout who regularly uploaded DSP videos said to Ardnas

http://i.imgur.com/sZs2ZTT.png

And this was the response by a Mr. Fred Fuchs leader of the SoK

http://i.imgur.com/NYoyVum.jpg