DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rpgworm » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Same song and dance with DSP, seriously, even his rage is not funny anymore, "the game sucks, online sucks, dropping frames of animation, not my fault, this guys sucks".

No wonder nobody is watching this guy anymore, he is such a fucking kill joy, if you don't like the game, then don't play it, you are not a gaming magazine, you don't "cover" shit. The only ones who go to see people rage and fail are few and between, the normies and the big bulk of audiences go to see people have fun or display skill in a game.

And the marvel games were always about spam combos since the second MvC. MvC3 got insane with the touch of death combos, and it is something that Infinite has gotten rid off, but all those games in the Marvel series are broken as fuck, phill is talking out of his ass as usual because he is losing. And he loses because he can't be bothered to learn how to play, and so he can't even get simple combos right, when his opponents seem to have no problem.

And I like Infinite. I mean, it is a sub-par game, and capcom clearly doesn't have the legs to be in a triple AAA production anymore, but the fighting is fun. I played at a friends house, and in a couple of hours I figured out a pretty cool combo with Rocket Racoon and firebrand. And that is the appeal of the marvel games, you play how you want, and you figure stuff out for yourself, you feel that you have your own play style, your own combos, unlike SFV where you have to play in a pre-designed way for each character.

Still, 60 bucks is too much for this, will wait a couple of months and get for 20.

But Phil's content is getting abysmal lately, it's either boring shit where he sits there in silence and every now and then he says "Oh, I got a thing, huh...." or this limp dicked rage "Oh, this guys sucks, I know fighting games, and this sucks, everybody but me sucks". I mean, this doesn't pack much punch as it once did, because Phil is now Internet biggest loser.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:33 pm

I agree. The most interesting thing about DSP now is waiting to see when he becomes homeless and how.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:07 pm

I have never been able to watch Phil neat. I need somebody to edit his shit down to the most outrageous parts or commentate over him. Hearing only him at his actual pace is mind-numbing and annoying. It's like tuning in to a number station and have it running in the background.
And I seriously, actually get really angry at the cunt whenever he does his fucking forced fake laugh. Jesus Fucking Christ do I want to punch the fuck when he does that. It's the most insincere sound in the world.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:30 pm

This is DSP when it comes to fighting games :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 pm

He's like a modern Don Quixote with anger issues.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 pm

The only thing i ever saw without editing DSP was the very beginning of Persona 4 where not 3 minutes into the game he struggled for 10-15 mins to actually put his name because he was too retarded, first boss, the name entry screen!!!. At this point i closed the video and knew this when edited was going to be gold.

And it was, not the overly long TIHYDP videos, but a guy making 1 min videos on DSP and Persona 4, it was really funny.

Other videos i liked are the ones edited by Dick Stroking Phil Vlogs, guy puts more editing time into one 5 mins video than dsp has done in his entire life.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:11 am

You really need some heavy editing to get any fun out of him these days. Unless he specifically mentions one of the fighters by name, you can basically pick any of his "Muh input lag / skipped frames / stoopid scrub" rants and add it to any of his EVO-tier fighting game footage, and you'd be hard pressed to notice something's off. It's just the same thing over and over and over again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am

Failing at the name entry. Doesn't surprise me in the least. As I always say, you can't imitate him sarcastically. Fatbeef is a moron to have even tried. Actual DSP is not only just as stupid as you may think, he's even dumber.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:02 pm

As we said, it's pride is the reason he won't move back to CT. All his other excuses amount to exactly bullshit.

But it doesn't matter what he says anyway. He's not going to be left any choice. He'll be choosing between his parents' couch vs his khando. He might as well move while he still has a choice.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:51 am