DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:55 am
DSP doesn't give a single shit about anyone. He won't even take the time to purge your account because it doesn't give him anything.
How long until someone he betrayed snap and attack him?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:00 am

I am actually surprised no one has punched him yet. Did he ever go on stream with a bruise and claim he fell or something?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

He's in a gated community and never leaves his house. Fortunately for him, none of his mentally ill obsessed stalkers are as obsessed with him as he is with youtubers who are bigger than him or TIHYDP makers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:45 am

Looks like Phil is in a real pickle now.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:34 am

Nah. The paypigs will just keep sending him money, as usual - or maybe even MORE money, just to show to those evil kiwis. Jezal himself will take extra shifts so he can donate more and more money to Phil, to compensate for the fact that his family doesn't care about him. And Vidar will gloat on Phil's safe space that he is untouchable, unlike all those kids he got into his icecream van.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:10 am

Jezal might bounce when he gets doxed. The way he's freaking out, could be he's a convicted sex offender, closeted homosexual in the bible belt or some other really serious thing he doesn't want leaked. We'll see. It's obvious DSP won't budge and doesn't care about who gets doxed. He'll protect his #1 paypig Vidar forever. Keep in mind Vidar is basically losing all his money by donating to DSP (to the point he can't pay to maintain his little detractor doxing website) and most/all of the anonymous large donations DSPig gets are from fucking Vidar. It's always Vidar when some anonymous donation comes in.

I'll be interested to see what happens once Vidar is legit living on the streets and has no money at all. DSP will probably drop him only then.

Oh and King of Pol is trying to hog the limelight again. I guess Vidar phoned KoP's dad to sperge at him, so KoP is threatening to dox Vidar's entire extended family because he's not happy. Dunno if KoP is lying about Vidar phoning his dad just so he can horn in on the dox credit over at kiwifag, or if that's true. If it's true, tbh if I were pol I would have called the local precinct near Vidar's address ages ago rather than try to engage in an autistic slapfight with him. There's enough shit documented to prove Vidar is breaking his local hate speech laws.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:10 am
I'll be interested to see what happens once Vidar is legit living on the streets and has no money at all. DSP will probably drop him only then.
Probably? Definitely. A paypig that can no longer pay is only good enough for the slaughterhouse.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Again, call me a cuck but I genuinely feel sorry for Jezal. Kid obviously has some mental issues and certainly talks like he's autistic (not memeing, genuinely autistic). He's dropped thousands on Phil and Phil's response to a legit concern of his is to tell him to nut up and "nothing I could do dood!"

I still think Jezal is too much of a battered wife to actually drop Phil but I guess we'll see as the dox continues to flow.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:49 pm

https://archive.fo/rqJBJ
vidar is in full dmg control

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 pm
Again, call me a cuck but I genuinely feel sorry for Jezal. Kid obviously has some mental issues and certainly talks like he's autistic (not memeing, genuinely autistic). He's dropped thousands on Phil and Phil's response to a legit concern of his is to tell him to nut up and "nothing I could do dood!"

I still think Jezal is too much of a battered wife to actually drop Phil but I guess we'll see as the dox continues to flow.
If the story he told to GoutSydePhil over Twitter is true, than he deserve more pity than hate tbh.

Oh, and the BSV vs. KoP arc is the gift that keeps giving. Between an autistic Nazi butler pedo pothead who plays dressup as the gayest animu character ever, and a retard with inferiority complex who loves to latch on more popular people to promote himself and that has anger management problems, the amount of sperg flowing is astonishing.