DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:45 am

Oh and he told the support staff "I feel like I'm being insulted. I feel like, if things go on this way, I should leave Machinima. I don't want to hear from you again." Meaning he wanted his issue escalated to management or some shit.

He was asking to get fired and THEIR RESPONSE ACCORDING TO DSP WAS "we have decided to exercise our right to terminate our relationship with you." Or something similar.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 am

I like how he acts like they're fucking idiots for everything they do and he's so smart he knows exactly what they should've been doing. If only they had listen to his genius it never would've come to this.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 am

Hehe, reminds me what happened with a co-worker of mine who thought he was too important for the company to be fired, because he had 2 years or so of experience in fiddling around with a spaghetti code mess he himself helped to create. One day he gets into a fight with another coworker, things escalate to him basically calling the other guy an idiot, the boss hears everything, summons him to his room and fires him for being a prick. Nobody but his butt-buddies misses him to this day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:26 am

GodsGift wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 am
I like how he acts like they're fucking idiots for everything they do and he's so smart he knows exactly what they should've been doing. If only they had listen to his genius it never would've come to this.
He would've led them to a new golden age!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Oh and DSP wasn't fired, no sir! They have mutually agreed to dissolve his contract. By that he means they have dissolved his contract. Which is totally not getting fired. He was payed by them and had a contract but that's not the same as being employed. Man, we're so stupid for thinking he's been fired when it is totally not the case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Tevin's example for this was perfect. He said DSP is the fry cook who thinks he runs the McDonald's because "no burgers are getting made unless I make them! I RUN THIS SHIT! You can't fire me, oh no! You better not disrespect me. I'm a very important person."
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:59 am

DSP always thought he owned youtube. The guy still thinks he created let's plays and playthroughs as if he's got a trademark on them. I don't even get why Pandalee accepted this bullshit proposal either. He obviously doesn't want to marry her and is doing it soley because no one else would ever want him and then there's his debt. She better get a prenup or just run for the hills.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Because she's fairly dumb and actually seems to love him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:02 pm

The whole situation surrounding the "proposal" sounds autistic in the extreme. Apparently they were just sitting on the couch or something and DSP said "you wanna just get this shit over with and get engaged" and she said yeah. They had been sorta engaged for years already or some shit and, according to DSP, they can't get married for at least a year because he's so poor OH BTW GUIZ GIVE ME SHIT LOADS OF MONEY PLZ PLZ PLZ.

His engagement video was 90% him bitching about trolls, crying about how poor he is and begging for money. His twitch "cheering for bitz" or whatever? He's thanking people for donating ACTUAL PENNIES TO HIM. He's scraping around in the dirt for 10cents. Just pathetic. He'll be on the streets at this rate.

He just doesn't realize that it's all coming from the same people! You can only tap the same people for money so many times in so many ways. There's no point in having 5-6 different ways for fuckers to give you money when it's all coming from the same crowd. If they give you more in bitz or more in patreon, they're going to have to give you LESS in some other way. His lifestyle is unsustainable.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:29 pm

But dude, what about the thousands of new viewers from his KOGayming channel?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!