DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:09 pm

He claims that he's eating better. For all we know, he could've just purchased few meals from Blue Apron and called it a day = mission succesful for Phil, it's better than eating fast food every day, so clearly it's healthy eating! That filthy slob is too stupid to take better care of himself.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Nah, knowing Phil, "eating better," is just ordering a Diet Coke with his meal instead of a regular one.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm
Nah, knowing Phil, "eating better," is just ordering a Diet Coke with his meal instead of a regular one.
Baby steps, man.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Bullshit about eating better. This guy has been crying on prestreams lately about all the weight he's gained and that it's Leanna's fault because she's not cooking his dinners anymore and he doesn't have time to eat right.

I don't for a moment believe he's eating better. That directly contradicts what he's been saying recently.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Keep in mind he said, "trying," to lose weight. Not, "I am succeeding." This gives him plenty of leeway to say that he wasn't lying and that he really was trying but he wasn't successful.

He's playing 3-D chess, Tictac. He's 10 moves ahead.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 pm
Keep in mind he said, "trying," to lose weight. Not, "I am succeeding." This gives him plenty of leeway to say that he wasn't lying and that he really was trying but he wasn't successful.

He's playing 3-D chess, Tictac. He's 10 moves ahead.
Yeah right, he's playing tic-tac-toe while peope laughing at him are playing chess
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:47 pm

Check this out. People tried to troll Phil by giving him money :lol: :lol: :lol:

14:50

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm
The funny thing about that is that Diet Coke is actually worse than regular :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:47 pm
The funny thing about that is that Diet Coke is actually worse than regular :lol:
There's no conclusive proof that Diet soda is actually worse for you than the regular. It's just a bunch of people saying that it could be worse based on this older study or these factors here or there or your brain, theoretically, searching for real sugar when you drink the artificial sweeteners.

Either way the joke is that he's going from zero nutrition to zero nutrition but I forget that mentioning diet soda makes people just have to mention that they think diet is worse than regular.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:22 am

Diet soda is superior to regular because you're replacing shitty sugar with shitty fake sugar.

Which is still shitty but better for you to ingest a bunch of chemicals you'll pass anyway than a bunch of sugar and empty calories your body will store up as fat.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 am

One thing that always fascinated me about Phil is how much emphasis he puts on calling people dumb or retarded - he gives me an impression like it's therapeutic for him to call someone a retard, and I can only guess that comes from people calling Phil stupid over and over IRL at whatever special needs school he used to go to.

There has to be some trauma behind that, even though he is a moron, he could come up with better insults than that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.