DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:35 pm

I don't think he's lying about there being a girl. I think he's lying about a lot of little things around the situation. Liars do that. They'll say something true and then say 10 things which are lies. I think he really does have some back taxes he owes (because he's always been fucking stupid,) but the amount is either so impossibly large no fan could ever donate enough, or it's small enough to be manageable/they'll just put him on a payment plan and no big deal. Worst case scenario for DSP is selling a house he doesn't need and can't afford ANYWAY. TBH that would be the best thing he could do with his life.
This is all probably true. It seems DSP sees selling the house that he "busted his ass for" (kek) as a kind of defeat, even though he blatantly can't afford it and has to beg for pennies literally every day now. If he sells the house, the detractors win in his mind. Phil has such an entrenched victim mindset.

I just can't get over the begging thing man. No other Nobody does this shit. They might make one video about it, or do a quick 15 second ad or post a link to their Patreon which can be obnoxious enough, but I've never seen anyone explicitly and openly beg for 30 plus minutes straight. And he's doing this every day.

Anyway, Phil, either accidentally because he's a dipshit or deliberately because he's a scumbag, showed a photo of him and a girl in a vlog. The photo was turned around, but he still managed to catch it on camera. It's either Leanna, in which case lol, or it's the new girl who he's met once (not buying this shit about how he's been seeing her for 6 months) in which case lel.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm

I just can't get over the begging thing man. No other Nobody does this shit. They might make one video about it, or do a quick 15 second ad or post a link to their Patreon which can be obnoxious enough, but I've never seen anyone explicitly and openly beg for 30 plus minutes straight. And he's doing this every day.
30 minutes of begging? Nigger, try over an hour EVERY PRESTREAM. In other words, two hours of begging for every 24 of LIFE. That's all his prestreams are. He just reads donations, bitches about his life (which -> begging for money) or blatantly begs for money.

"If santa gives you extra in your stocking, think about donating to DSP."

This level of lowness is beyond amazing.

Edit:

This made me laugh. Couch vs mode is bugged dood.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 pm

And yet he still things he's hot shit.
suzaku wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:51 pm
Fuck he just won his second game ever of PUBG and is now treating it as this huge accomplishment he got over bigger youtubers even though he ran and hid the entire time and won with ZERO kills
Everything is a huge accomplishment with him. He just hyped his new or fake gf like a season finale of Lost.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:24 pm

And so it begins. DSP's safe and smug enough with the new girlfriend that he's taking shots at Leanna on stream now. Yeah Phil, I'm sure the live-in maid who cooked and cleaned for you every single day and got nothing in return apart from her mental health exposed online, treated you SO BADLY. I thought it was a mutual, amicable breakup? I guess his new relationship isn't on a break after all if he's cocky enough to start digging out his ex for no reason.

Luckily it's right at the start of this bideo so no timestamp needed.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 pm

This guy straight up acts like a teenager that's never been a real relationship before. It's fucking disgusting. I'm glad he doesn't have any friends IRL and I'm glad he never will.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 pm
This guy straight up acts like a teenager that's never been a real relationship before. It's fucking disgusting. I'm glad he doesn't have any friends IRL and I'm glad he never will.
That's his mental age. He never got past teenager. It still blows his mind that he owns a house, drives a car and has a girlfriend. He even cooks his own meals, dood!
And like you'd expect a fifteen year old to manage all that stuff, Phil fails spectacularly.

Edit: I mean, can you imagine how million dollars baller bling bling that cunt must've felt? Owns a place, buys a house, drives a Beamer, moves to a state thinking he's going to save tons in taxes and ride that fucking money train all the way to Amarillo. All from playing vidya badly for the internet.
And then the world turned against him. Everyone. The detractors, the state, his full-time girlfriend, his partner companies. He can't afford that hosue anymore, has worse deals with other partners, lost his gf, his Beamer. All to no fault by himself, he thinks. He didn't do anything differently. He still plays vidya badly for the internet. Clearly, the fault must lie with everyone else.

He isn't my favourite Internet Nobody because he's dumb. It's because he's the walking, talking avatar of obliviousness.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:36 am

"I don't wanna!"

Finally being honest, I see.
No wonder the patreon is stagnant as fuck. People know what's up if they fund more redemption runs. Redemption run is just code for stream chat run.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Don't forget him receiving 1250 dollars from his fans to play Sunshine and then complaining about it and swearing he'll never play it because he'll lose his house.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:23 pm

suzaku wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm
I love when Phil gets indignant about legal matters that are far, far beyond his ken. I remember when he got all pissy about copyrighted music in his videos, like he had every right to make money from someone else's intellectual property.

Comcast will almost certainly have clauses to protect themselves in cases where they need to amend contracts. They can change that contract, and for the first time in Phil's life there really will be nothing he can do, dood!