DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 pm
You have no idea how lazy people can get. Even here in Krautland, there are people who walk their dog from their car.
Damn I've never even seen that in Burgerland.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:13 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 pm
You have no idea how lazy people can get. Even here in Krautland, there are people who walk their dog from their car.
Damn I've never even seen that in Burgerland.
I heard it happened in Florida (i think) but it was a Chihuahua and the bitch driving was going fast enough the dog was running
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm
You're joking, right? Aside from some crazy asshole, I can't imagine more than one freak that would endanger their pet like that.
Keep in mind that in the USA Boogie played Pokemon Go is his car while his wife drove.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm
DSP claimed they parted amicably (you can go back to old prestreams and he says this), but that obviously wasn't the case. She wouldn't have left her soap stuff and a bunch of her personal effects if they had parted as friends.
For two or so weeks he claimed that. Then it was all "Leana a shit!" all the time every time. Truly passive agressive shit as well. Phil, never stop making videos. The keks are just getting better and better!
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm
Oh and DSP thinks all cholesterol is bad and egg yolks are bad for you.
This triggers the Kugelfisch.
Nnnnnnniiiigger! You only need to give a shit about your hormone levels if you're fucked up. You only need to give a shit about your sugar intake if you're diabetic. You only need to give a shit about your cholesterol if you're fucked up. You only need to give a fuck about gluten if you're a hypochondriac.
Seriously, that's like some shitter that's allergic to peanuts telling you that peanuts kill you. No, they fucking don't. They kill YOU, while I can snack on a kilo of the fuckers if I want to.

Phil, you've got shit cholesterol levels because you're a fat, lazy shit. Rich Piano could chug a dozen fucking eggs every single morning and wouldn't have cholesterol issues ever. Get fit, eat loads of eggs, never get cholesterol levels fucked up. That only happens to fat shits with too much oestrogen, you fat-bellied, short-dicked faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:01 am

Egg yolks are one of the healthiest foods on the planet. I mean, it's hard to find any dietfag anywhere or any bodybuilder or athlete of any kind who will tell you "watch out for egg yolks brah."

Calories are low. Fat is all healthy fat. Protein is high IIRC. It tastes good. Truly one of the best foods. And people have been eating them for thousands of years. Probably millions if you think about it.

Phil's so dumb he thinks "all cholesterol is bad cholesterol" and "egg yolks are bad." But he admitted the real reason he uses the Egg Beaters: "I don't like the taste."

So he'll put his egg whites in with his bacon and cheese and buttered white bread and call the sandwich healthy because it has no yolks. GG
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 am

I iz smart. When I eat my daily Mc Donald's Big Tasty Bacon I take off the bacon. I save loads of fat and sodium that way. Watch me get ripped, brah!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 am

Fried eggs have high cholesterol. Of course, that's because of all that "natural" Pam shit he spreads on his frying pans.

You can still eat boiled eggs to enjoy the benefits without the fat, of course.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 pm
Keep in mind that in the USA Boogie played Pokemon Go is his car while his wife drove.
Of course, but that's still normal driving (just his wife driving a kid around) - to "walk" a dog and being completely oblivious to that being extremely dangerous towards the dog (not to mention, blocking traffic and being oblivious asshole in general), I can't imagine this happening too often even among the insane part of population.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:16 pm

They usually do it on some country lane or another place with basically no traffic.

At least I hope so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 am
Fried eggs have high cholesterol. Of course, that's because of all that "natural" Pam shit he spreads on his frying pans.

You can still eat boiled eggs to enjoy the benefits without the fat, of course.
It's certainly not the eggs that are bad for him. Fried or not.
He's like one of those fat bitches that buy five bags of chips, countless bottles of cola, half a ton of sweets, nothing actual to eat and then a low-fat yoghurt. Sure, it was the cream yoghurt that made you fat all along.
Phil doesn't have a cook bitch anymore. I bet it's burgers and pizza every day now. But no eggs. Those are bad for the cholesterol. :roll:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!