DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 am

Sugar? A lot of it? My grandmother would beat the shit out of him for that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:48 pm
I had a good laugh when Tevin opened a video with the line "Phil doesn't have a daughter anymore.". That's been a running joke for years but I had completely forgot about it.
If you watch early videos when their relationship was new you could tell that she actually was in love with him. So say what you will, even if the internet fame was part of what made the attraction, she wasn't just some fame whore or a gold digger. Again, I can't stand the girl but she's at least not that terrible of a person.

Either way, Phil will be forever alone now. He isn't in the age to get some young and dumb girl anymore that might think of him as reasonably successful just because he drives a Beamer (or used to) and has a house and a condo. What they will see in him is a guy that sits at home all day (and women HATE that even with actual successful men) that is fast approaching financial ruin and is a laughing stock on the internet.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's kind of hard to believe when you see other youtubers that have fame whore gold digging girlfriends. Thinking PandaLee is one of them is just a common sense thing since there is literally nothing attractive physically, mentally, or even personality wise about Phil. It also doesn't help her case that she waited until Phil was financially dead to leave him. If she did break up with him for any other reason I believe she would have ditched his ass long ago for that Lord Vash guy the anti community brought up constantly. It's not like she didn't have a way out until now.

Also what IRL connections did King of Pol use to figure that one out? Phil pretty much told everyone that's what he did with the condo. If King of Pol is trying to take credit for that shit it's kind of pathetic. In fact I can prove it too. It's about 1 hour and 11 minutes in

Stalking Guest

3 YEARS OF DUST

Post by Stalking Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:30 am

Although I am not sure whether or not Panda is a gold digger since she looks innocent enough in those early videos, however I can definitely say she is a fool for living with this man.

Summary of the video is that both Panda and Phil are irresponsible fucks that deserve each other since they both are obnoxious lazy fucks that always complain about their health and shit.
I would definitely encourage you to watch this video and observe the lack of giving a shit that this man has (and by extension his ex-girlfriend) to personal hygiene within his own home, for the past 3 fucking years.

Also this:

Summary Phil wants attention from the media by wishing the company mentioned in the video (not sure if I should write the name here) to sue his stupid ass.

Best quotes of it (starting at 3:45):
"They have to sue me, which would be hilarious, I hope they do"
"Please X, please let me embarrass you"

This man is fucking crazy if he thinks he wants to go to court just to get media attention. Where would he get the money for that? Shekel funding, his fans ha ha ha that gave me a chuckle.

Welp back to stalking unless I eventually register to sperg proper :P

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 pm

So how autistic do you have to be to prepare food with those fucking surgeon gloves on? Is that a thing in burger land, or is he just retarded?
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 pm

He'd be so perfect for Kitchen Nightmares. I really hope he opens a restaurant someday.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Oh and the Atlus shit is hilarious to me.

So, Phil is a fucking retard. It's so obvious. All this dumb motherfuck has to do is stop uploading Persona 5 shit to youtube, and keep it exclusive to twitch. He can still stream it and get bits and subs and all that shameful begging in. He just can't upload it to youtube and make money. What is Atlus going to do, block his stream in real time?

It was almost certainly flagged automatically by a bot or some shit. He did this with machinima too, going apeshit and reading into things. He's delusional if he thinks Atlus couldn't sue him and win, or that he'd have the money to pay for lawyers in the first place. He overreacted by privating all the videos and going on a tirade about how he'll never play another Atlus game. But he's a fucking faggot cuck and I'll tell you why:

If another Atlus game comes out and it gets really huge and generates tons of hype and publicity, he WILL end up playing it. He'll find a way to justify it to himself. Everything he told himself and his fans that he would never do? He's done it all. He keeps crying about how his fans need to donate or he'll be forced off YouTube, but it's a hollow threat. He's admitted he can't quit making videos for a living and he is not willing to go work a real job. NO MATTER WHAT, he will try to stay around as long as possible.

He's a liar and an idiot. If he kept a cool head, he'd still be with Machinima. As it stands, I don't know how he's managing to use Adsense despite being banned, but if YouTube ever figures that shit out, he'll be fucked right off that website forever.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:49 pm

The thing is that he would never just keep it to twitch. Phil makes his money off youtube, and he won't let copyright strikes stop him from trying to make DAT MONEY!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 pm

This one is really good. DSP goes into big-time ego protection mode.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 pm

This one is really good. DSP goes into big-time ego protection mode.
As someone who has barely watched any DSP related videos but knows all the memes about him, this video is hilarious. Every meme about him is true in here:

Nothing I could do
I lost cause of Lag
I've won tournaments
You only won because of cheap bullshit
Dood
I can't block
You won't rematch me because you know your lucky

He never accepts responsibility for losing. I knew it was true, but just seeing all of these memes appear at once like that surprised me. I thought I would hear 1 or 2 but no, it's raining memes when I watch that video.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:07 am

The funny thing is that each excuse/meme only make him look worse.

- Nothing I could do
So he sucks

- I lost cause of Lag
Someone who lives of the internet has a bad connection, so he sucks

- I've won tournaments
So he sucks now or those tournaments didn't mean anything.

- You only won because of cheap bullshit
That is because he sucks, because a 'real tournament fighter' can easily deflect 'cheap bullshit'

Dood
- He sucks

I can't block
- That's part of the game, he sucks

- You won't rematch me because you know your lucky
His internet connection sucks, and he lost because he sucks.