DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Oh yeah, I remember now, it's not a wok, it's a massive fucking pot, taller than Panda Lee, that they use in restaurants and that you'll never see in a household unless the family has like 20 members.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

I love how he has a hugeass pot, but had to use tinfoil to put over his frying pan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm
Oh yeah, I remember now, it's not a wok, it's a massive fucking pot, taller than Panda Lee, that they use in restaurants and that you'll never see in a household unless the family has like 20 members.
Or Boogie house
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 pm

He's been flipping his shit lately on twatter over the fact his stream attendance seems to be down and people are shitting on the games he's playing, like asscreed and shadow of microtransactions. He's now claiming that youtubers giving bad reviews to shadow of mordor and talking bad about microtransactions is hurting his business lel.

I can just imagine what kind of business DSP would run. Something where you can't even remotely talk bad about the business without facing a SLAPP suit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 pm
He's been flipping his shit lately on twatter over the fact his stream attendance seems to be down and people are shitting on the games he's playing, like asscreed and shadow of microtransactions. He's now claiming that youtubers giving bad reviews to shadow of mordor and talking bad about microtransactions is hurting his business lel.

I can just imagine what kind of business DSP would run. Something where you can't even remotely talk bad about the business without facing a SLAPP suit.
he is tealling people to fuck off while freaking out about it

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:46 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 am

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty funny how he's continuing to shit the bed and act like a child even now that SoK are completely dead. He's blaming TIHYDP for ruining him, but those videos are just his raw gameplay edited into funny clips of him sucking shit, with funny comments added.

That's all. It's not like the videos are of his address and claims that he diddles kids, or death threats and accusations of serial rape. They just show him playing a game badly because he plays every game badly. Okay okay, ALMOST every game. But the vast majority of them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 am

Poor Phil, it's not his shitty personality, caveman-like IQ, any disgusting sounds he constantly makes or his inability to speak like a normal human being, no, the negative experience of course comes from bunch of autists that were making fun of his inbred ass years ago.

It's not like any possible new viewer is going to leave seconds after seeing Phil's disgusting, bloated body, and the first thing they'll hear is him burping or snorting, no, they leave because Phil has a bad reputation and of course, everybody has heard of him, he his basically the biggest deal on the internet.

I can't tell who's worse, whenever Spoony's hardcore fans, or Phil's - because I always view those who support those crazy assholes as the real problem. I though Spoony was worse, but Phil is quickly getting there the more I hear from his delusional mind. How can anyone take this seriously is beyond me.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm

I think even Sploony's fans are done.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm

hahaha he is pretty butthurt
They also, for some reason, fall in love with their personalities.
Yeah I wonder why, maybe not being an unfriendly stuck up piece of shit that cries ever 5 seconds about something would help :lol: