DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:37 am

suzaku wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:04 am

I'm just saying I wouldn't even trust DSP as a bank teller much less a loan officer. It'd be more convincing if he actually knew how to deal with and took responsibilitiy for his own finances. I'm pretty sure he even said he pays someone to do his tax forms for him as well since if DSP was the dude handing out loans I'm pretty sure he'd just give them to anyone

And yeah having to take out a loan for EVO even if he claimed he did it because it was his last hurrah in the FGC is definitely stupid.
No way, dood. The way DSP handles other people with money is very different from his standards for himself. He is a sleezy fucking jew to the max when he has a chance to get his hands on someone else's money, but he never ever gives away his own money to anyone else. Not even as a loan would he do that. He lost every friend he ever had largely because he was so jewish he refused to pay them for work they'd done for him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:37 am
suzaku wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:04 am

I'm just saying I wouldn't even trust DSP as a bank teller much less a loan officer. It'd be more convincing if he actually knew how to deal with and took responsibilitiy for his own finances. I'm pretty sure he even said he pays someone to do his tax forms for him as well since if DSP was the dude handing out loans I'm pretty sure he'd just give them to anyone

And yeah having to take out a loan for EVO even if he claimed he did it because it was his last hurrah in the FGC is definitely stupid.
No way, dood. The way DSP handles other people with money is very different from his standards for himself. He is a sleezy fucking jew to the max when he has a chance to get his hands on someone else's money, but he never ever gives away his own money to anyone else. Not even as a loan would he do that. He lost every friend he ever had largely because he was so jewish he refused to pay them for work they'd done for him.
I meant more that I just feel he'd be completely incompetent. The absolute fact that instead of pulling himself out of debt he just continues to put himself in more of it tells me that him being the dude that would give out loans to people would be a disaster. There is also no way he is the model employee that he'll express in his stories either. I'm pretty sure it's the opposite where he was a horrible employee and when they fired him it wasn't becausegreat sacrifice like they were letting go of their best employee to cut costs.

After all this is the same guy who claimed he got a job working at Circuit City by going into his job interview wearing street clothes and without any sort of personal hygiene but got the job because he said "I'm just being me."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 pm

thingsthatneverhappened.txt
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Eh DSP is going to DSP, he is always bragging and lying, but to me, his greatest character flaw, and the thing that cripples him the most is his inability to take blame for anything.

Be youtube, lag on street fighter, or whatever, it is always someone else being a stupid idiot who fucks Phill over, always. And this behaviour, not to mention that a lot people says he is really bad interacting with other people, is the main reason why he lost his job. I mean, would you work with someone like Phill? Who does nothing but complain all the time?

But I get the feeling that deep down Phill knows he doesn´t get along with other people and the main reason why he insists on doing this youtube/stream gig, which he hates, you can tell he is miserable, is because not only he can´t get a job, he couldn´'t keep one as well, not have the stomach to deal with others, more so a boss telling him he did a bad job.

And so he continues this torture that is his life, counting pennies and bits to keep afloat, going to bed alone in a house he bought for two, and has no idea on how to pay it. He keeps saying he can´t sleep and I believe him, and I wouldn´t wish this life on anyone.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:29 pm

A house for five+ he bought for two, mind you. Nobody and his dumb girlfriend needs more than a 3 room apartment.
But surely that would be the marketer's fault.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm

He knew when he was buying that shit that he didn't want kids. It was pure ego. Same as the BMW. Same as him comparing himself to Michael Jordan when he talks about fighting games and the FGC. He thinks he's hot shit, but he looks like a warmed-over turdman.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHkTrhcXkAAT95M.jpg

Here he is duckfacing like a fat bitch. He was talking about how his goat "accentuates" his strong chin. What chin? Lel, more like he's another fat fuck using a goat to pretend he HAS a chin.

Also, he's 34-35 and has a billion white hairs in his beard. I know his pain since I'm a baldfag, but still, jesus christ get that shit groomed.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 pm

What's with the pose? Is he trying to be "sexy"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:00 am

DSP is begging like crazy at the moment, kek. August is going to be super bad for him and so will September.

Unless he gets a shit-ton of ad revenue + all forms of donations, he'll be toast by 2018.

Some really nice rage from DSP here. I'd love to see him play a local SF2 tournament to listen to his bullshit excuses when he gets stomped.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:06 am

"Input lag" is all the excuse he needs. When playing on an actual arcade machine he'd probably claim it's rigged or something.

(Though I guess he'll avoid calling someone "scrub", because I don't think he has to balls for that if the player is directly next to him. Though maybe he actually is that stupid.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:55 pm

To be fair to Phill, online play of this Ultra SF2 is a shitshow. Played at a firends house, and it is really bad. Not to mention, nobody is playing it, because not only the net code sucks, the game is old and nobody cares about SF2 besides Phil, because it is the only thing that reminds him of better days of his miserable life.

Shit talk SFV all you want, I do, but if you want to play a large amount of people online with good connections, SFV has it. People like like KOFXIV, but that games needs a ton of work to be able to play consistenly, and while Guilty Gear is fun, air dashers are not for everybody and the game is very niche, so don´t expect a lot of people, and with that, better connections. Wait when Max streams Guilty Gear, and then you will see a bunch of people playing the game.

I don´t play tekken or NRS games, so I don´t know. But the impression is that the FGC loves to crap on SFV and profess their love to Guilty Gear and KOF, but still everybody is playing SFV not just because there is a large body of people playing, it is also because it doesn't take much time to "git guud".

Watch, the same shit will happen to Marvel and DBZ, everybody loves DBZ fighters, but when push comes to shove, you know it's "Marvel baby", and only few people will stick with DBZ.

Back to Phil. Holy crap, been a while since I saw him get this worked up, this some good 2010 Phil shit, awesome. Funny thing is that he still is playing this shit show, when he dropped much better games way earlier, also claiming lag. And we all know why he plays it, because he can win on SF2, its the balm he has for his fracturated ego, but hey, I ain´t complaning, I think he should keep playing this game, this is the most entertaining he has been in years playing games (aside from the fuck ups like masturbating, getting cucked or going bankrupted).