DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Wow, he's bigger dick to his audience than Angry Joe. Then again, he shouldn't have one to begin with and whatever retards interact with him deserve all the punishment. Fuck him and fuck people that watch him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:01 pm
I don't know where else to post this. I heard in a DSP video that king of pol was off the internet, lol. So I checked and sure enough, he is gone. Apologies, I have to link Kiwi here because nobody else is covering it that I can find.

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/bryan-dun ... 51/page-60

So it sounds like he had some kind of huge meltdown, his girlfriend/wife left him and he went into some sort of tirade blaming lolcow communities laughing at him (very similar behavior to DSP, by the way) for the reason his whole life is ruined now. Apparently people laughing at you when you make a bunch of your personal shit public is a very bad thing to do.

No idea of kiwi was doxing him. If they were, that's not cool, but he mostly just mentioned them laughing at his dumb ass for being dumb. Plebbitman can explain more if he wants to. *dips bedora*

Edit: Also, dammit I am sorry about the fucking dox in the url. His name is REASONABLY public, but it isn't something he volunteered and I'm not happy to see it there.
Can you guys just stop?

You win. Whatever. I'm done. I'm deleting my YouTube and my twitter is gone. I'm sorry to the people I've caused issues with, I've been going through alot and I've been coping by being destructive to people and things around me.

I'm not okay. I have been since the end of August. I'm sure you'll all use it against but fuck it. Whatever.

In late August I was on the phone with my significant other planning a double date with friends and talking about what to watch that night. I loved Sarah very much and still do. I came into my house to find out my partner was having depression issues. We talked and she decided she wanted to be alone and go back home to support her Syrian government with her family and it'd make her happy.

I lost my lover that day. I've been drinking and being a destructive asshole to everyone around me. Today some of you decided to involve her into my affairs because of the "lulz". It ended with me losing my best friend and former lover. I get foxdickfarms is a comedy forum but this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Please leave me and my family and whoever I've dated alone. Make fun of me all you want but stay out of my personal life and the lives of others around me. Respect privacy when it's asked.

Yes I'm a hypocrite for saying it but you guys win. I'm done fighting. I just want to be left alone and people around me left alone.

I'm sorry for my mistakes and behaviors. I can't change them but I can try to do the right thing. If you have questions I'll try to answer for the next hour.
Read on and back and around to see lots of great responses to KoP's retard sperge. Brah, just follow your own DSP advice and stop leaking all your shit online.
Well, don't get too much pity for our boy KoP here because of (alleged) doxing, since he has absolutely no problem in engaging in doxing himself:

https://imgur.com/SRkxLvB.jpg

https://imgur.com/pgVPDAB.jpg

https://imgur.com/P7Y2Jpy.jpg

https://imgur.com/WOVtbjk.jpg6

https://imgur.com/o1mJdnO.jpg

That's from a little spergout bait I had in DMs with him at foxdickfarms. Notice that he DID Google my screen name and somehow related it to this Matt from Boston. He also wanted me to take his bait and go to a podcast/Discord so he could grab more data from me. Charming.

He was also convinced that I was seeing a therapist because I told him I was seeing Tobias Funke (the analrapist from Arrested Development) in response to a very sad attempt of him to play internet psychologist. At the end of this spergout, he somehow concluded I was a sock account from Mr. Metokur, and opened his heart to me. It was a strange exchange, I'll tell you.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Wew laddie. That's pretty pathetic. KoP desperately fishing for dox he can use on some rando kiwi shitposter. I wonder how many DMs he had with other kiwiposters trying to get their info as well.

And the whole "go on a podcast with me" is pure Fred Fuchs levels of skeevy bullshit. He learned well from his sensei there. I'd say that's only a step removed from "fite me irl" but king of pol tried to do that too, with Vidar.

Well, you convinced me m8. KoP is pretty autistic and he doesn't deserve my goodwill in trying to protect his dox.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:01 am

Jus for clarification, if his dox was dropped by someone, it wasn't me. I have too many hours of my free time clocked on Civilization and King's Bounty to be autistically hunting for someone's dox. I'm pretty satisfied in talking to people without knowing who they are.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 am

He still can't cook meatballs after years of doing this. I don't even wanna address that dogshit on the bun to right :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 am

Are those... giant chunks of raw onion?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 am

Pure onion meatballs with diabeetus Italian tomato sauce. Delicious!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 am

>never learned to properly cut onions
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:30 am

I already couldn't imagine how bad DSP and his breath must have smelled. After seeing that I wouldn't be surprised if his breath didn't smell like death.

All that's missing from that picture is an entire clove of garlic. Even then I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't shape the meatball around one entire chunk of garlic.