DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 am

Exactly. He's such a selfish cunt that we can't use normal metrics to judge his relationships with others. As people have said about DSP, you can't have any kind of dealing with him and come out clean on the other end.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:53 pm

I'm pretty sure that all the people who buddy up to DSP aren't doing it out of generosity. Seems to me they're just using him to make a name for themselves the way the detractors are. That was PandaLee's motive I'm certain until the well ran dry. I dunno about Rambo and Howard. It's not like they ever needed him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 am

You're painting a pretty nefarious picture of Panda here. She never struck me as a gold digger. She just comes off as stupid. Although I can't stand her at all I can't blame her for ditching his ass. Could you last a day with Phil? I sure couldn't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:27 am

You have to keep in mind that Panda was 10+ years younger than Phil. Much more reasonable to assume the fame blinded her initially and she was naive and stupid. Being stupid isn't a mortal sin when you're 18. Everyone is stupid when they're young.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:27 am
You have to keep in mind that Panda was 10+ years younger than Phil. Much more reasonable to assume the fame blinded her initially and she was naive and stupid. Being stupid isn't a mortal sin when you're 18. Everyone is stupid when they're young.
Explains everything. Women have no standards when they are young and will fuck anyone older than them. Even DSP it seems.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:48 pm

I had a good laugh when Tevin opened a video with the line "Phil doesn't have a daughter anymore.". That's been a running joke for years but I had completely forgot about it.
If you watch early videos when their relationship was new you could tell that she actually was in love with him. So say what you will, even if the internet fame was part of what made the attraction, she wasn't just some fame whore or a gold digger. Again, I can't stand the girl but she's at least not that terrible of a person.

Either way, Phil will be forever alone now. He isn't in the age to get some young and dumb girl anymore that might think of him as reasonably successful just because he drives a Beamer (or used to) and has a house and a condo. What they will see in him is a guy that sits at home all day (and women HATE that even with actual successful men) that is fast approaching financial ruin and is a laughing stock on the internet.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 pm

He isn't even remotely as famous or rich now as he was back when he landed the Panda. He's been relegated to lolcow-tier. People who don't follow lolcows don't even know who the fuck this guy is, or they heard about him in passing in reference to him being shit at games, and then they forgot about him entirely. He has NO presence at all.

That, plus all his debt, plus his continuing bad financial decisions, plus all his lying and begging for money, plus not being attractive, plus his laziness and he's basically impossible to take on any level. Even Jim Sterling's wife would look at DSP and think "I can do better."

DSP will die alone in that house, or alone on the streets after they repo the house. King of Pol has been spreading rumors that he did some digging into the real estate with his IRL connections and DSP's kahndo was taken off the market by Phil himself. He apparently threw money at the loan holders to appease them, and took the kahndo off of its short sale listing.

So the question is, if this is true (big "if", but go with me,) why would DSP give a big pile of cash to a bank to take his kahndo OFF the market, after all his whining about how he needs to sell the kahndo? Obvious answer is he's planning to sell his big house and move back. IF DSP were thinking about doing this, he definitely would keep it a secret IMO, since he'd be lowering his standard of living and admitting he's a failure. Something to ponder. Up to you whether you want to believe KoP, but I find him MORE credible for DSP shit than his usual polidix sperge, because he works as a home inspector and knows about real estate and home listings.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:57 pm

I just naturally assumed he'd move back into it eventually and sell the house instead. It would be one of the smarter things he's ever done. Plus, he could have his mommy and daddy clean up his kahndo and have his mother cook for him. You've seen him cook. No person can survive on those food skills for too long.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:36 pm

I've held off on watching his cooking videos because I have a feeling they're going to be Warcorpse-tier.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:36 pm
I've held off on watching his cooking videos because I have a feeling they're going to be Warcorpse-tier.
Do it, i'll watch it and fuck going through that without sharing the pain.
Edit: That was only one part of him making an "authentic" Italian meal, i remember hearing he puts a lot of sugar in his tomato sauce.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes