DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 am

It really won't matter anyways since Phil is saying if he doesn't get the money he'll be thrown out of his house at the end of January.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:04 am

Kek. Whether he's lying or not, who knows. But I remember he was lying about the tax situation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Whether it is her or isn't, she should really be blaming Phil for being such a smug cunt who thinks having a girlfriend is this amazing thing everyone needs to know. He doesn't want anyone to know who she is, but he'll tweet photos of her, talk about her constantly and drop easily verifiable hints about who she is? Yeah, sure. He's definitely baiting his trolls now. No way has he been seeing her 6 months btw. The last few weeks he's been slipping the fact he has a girlfriend into everything, he obviously thinks he's some ladykiller so no way would he not mention her at all for fucking months and then randomly just start forcing her into every stream, vlog or tweet.

Notice he's even using her as a stick to beat the trolls with now. "Hurrr that's why you're single and I've got a smokin hot teen babe!" Whoever this girl is, Phil doesn't see her as a girl, he sees her as a luxury accessory to brag about. She's a Rolex watch. I feel sorry for her, honestly. As dumb as you have to be to willingly be in a relationship with this fat narcissist, nobody deserves to be Phil's slave.

EDIT: What a horrific, cancerous, e-begging faggot. "Give me money so I can keep banging my jailbait maid-to-be!!

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:59 pm

wow phils fanbase sucks cock harder than spoony´s

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:04 pm

DSP could also be legit dating a hooker. AKA "dating" a hooker.
Hmmmmm.

And DSP liked that reply. Almost certainly not what really happened, but it would be hilarious.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 pm

I legitmately want DSP to step on a Lego but if his constant sperging about this fucking girlfriend of his is all over a hooker that would justify his existence on the planet single-handedly. It won't be the case, but Phil was re-enacting Pretty Woman makes me happy as a theory.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 am
If DSP had been as good as his word and said nothing, gave no information, nobody would have any way to know who he was seeing. Nobody would have any general idea of her appearance. We only know because he wanted to brag.
Not surprising, tbh. Nothing about all of this is about her, it's all about HIM.
suzaku wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 am
It really won't matter anyways since Phil is saying if he doesn't get the money he'll be thrown out of his house at the end of January.
Now that would be the biggest douche move if he was serious about that and just leaves his now ex-girlfriend stranded in an unfamiliar state.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Here's another thought. His future care worker had to get a connecting flight home. I'm not from Burgerland, but wouldn't that mean she's on the East coast? At the very least, not on the West side where Phil is. If he really wants to live with her, why can't he sell the house again? Why does she have to move literally across the country to move into a giant house with a beggar who can't afford it?

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm
Here's another thought. His future care worker had to get a connecting flight home. I'm not from Burgerland, but wouldn't that mean she's on the East coast? At the very least, not on the West side where Phil is. If he really wants to live with her, why can't he sell the house again? Why does she have to move literally across the country to move into a giant house with a beggar who can't afford it?
He's retarded
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes