ICFTI

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by ICFTI » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:47 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:06 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am
I'm not interested in this SoK shit. Don't care. Can't they have a separated topic?

This should be a fun topic about the life and times of Phil.
They're not notable enough. Consider it semi-related off-topic shit. Post funny DSP shit and we'll talk about that.

Not much else to say about DSP at the moment except he looks to be totally fucked financially.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

King of Spaghetti spills it again

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:24 am

I'll watch that video, but first I gotta say that King of Pol has been spilling his noodles all over the place after the latest race riots.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:33 am

First thing KoP says is he felt used by Fred. Well no shit. We're starting to see a huge pattern here.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 am
There's enough recorded audio footage of Fred fuching around to see what his gimmick is. I was ok with the way he worked Vidar because fuck Vidar (Vidar is just like Fred, except more screechy and annoying,) but it would be scumbag central if he had done that shit to anyone else.

"Oh hey, come on and we'll be super nice to you and have a civil discussion."

"Haha, I caught you admitting you flagged our twitch without cause, it's all on record."
Well, duh. It was a goddamn podcast. I'd think it's kinda expected that everything you say is being recorded.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:33 am
First thing KoP says is he felt used by Fred. Well no shit. We're starting to see a huge pattern here.
Did Fred Fuchs dropped KoP like a used tampon? It may be the first sound decision he made in a long, long time. Good for him. KoP is an autistic, mentally defective retard and a liability. I don't know how he can feel used, since he's a damn useless human being to begin with.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Thing is, I don't think KoP was being deceitful or trying to manipulate anyone. He's just a huge sperge who can't help himself. He drops his udon all over the place because he's a spergelord.

But you'd know better than me what he's like, since you lurk Kiwi all day long. 8-) You probably have every e-celeb's dox on file.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:57 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:33 am
Did Fred Fuchs dropped KoP like a used tampon? It may be the first sound decision he made in a long, long time. Good for him. KoP is an autistic, mentally defective retard and a liability. I don't know how he can feel used, since he's a damn useless human being to begin with.
Fred instigates things between people and purposefully tries to get more drama by getting "credible" people on his podcast to then use that credible person to attack another person and he just stirs the pot constantly. Fred feeds off of the drama and then claims victim when someone loses their marbles on him because everything he is doing is just stirring the shit pot. King of Pol cant help himself and gets riled up to a point he can't undo it. He's a smart guy but he doesnt filter what he's about to do like putting out a video where he's losing it on DSP assuming DSP would ever watch it. I'm not a kiwi guy at all but I know from what I have seen that KoP and Fred Fuchs are both people that get addicted to trying to be right or have drama so when you get the two together it just becomes a clusterfuck. Metosperg is the same way too and when you get them all together it becomes this amazing clusterfuck.

DSP isn't even the most interesting factor of any of this. Its like people surrounding this fat idiot cant help but somehow start to mirror what this guy is doing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm
Thing is, I don't think KoP was being deceitful or trying to manipulate anyone. He's just a huge sperge who can't help himself. He drops his udon all over the place because he's a spergelord.

But you'd know better than me what he's like, since you lurk Kiwi all day long. 8-) You probably have every e-celeb's dox on file.
Oh, so that's how it is, uh? Look, pal, I don't give a shit about e-celeb doxes: I don't take notice of them, nor I berate people from publishing them (because I think it's your responsibility to protect your data). I also try to follow rules about dox, so that's why I never called KoP nor BSV by their names on this forum, even if the info is pretty much publicly available. I don't even cross-link threads from one forum to another because of that rule.

And for "lurking the Kiwi all day": as it is now, I only gravitate towards the e-celebs I grew up with (the CA related people, and DSP and the retards who gravitate around his drama). Most lolcows I find remarkably boring. You can attest that by looking at my post history on this very forum - I don't think I've posted in threads about non-CA, non-DSP people (maybe one or two that I recognized by name from the past). On the Kiwi it's basically the same: you'll find me posting on DSP, KoP, NChick (and the last thing I posted, I even defended her right to abort her spawn), and maybe TJ/Sarcuck/Milo if they're doing something stupid (like admiting to pedophilia and getting a book deal cancelled). There is only so much sperg one can take in a 24-hours period, and by God I'm not wasting my quota on some skizo who shits on diapers (that's more Mr. Memetokur's ballpark; I'm sure he lurks the foxdickfarms much more than I do).

I do care about being logical, though, and calling someone for recording someone on a podcast and using what they said to prove a point is totally fine. Why wouldn't it be ok? Sometimes you people complain about the strangest things.

About KoP: he's a bonafide autist. He went to his own thread to whiteknight for himself, while claiming he was "just a fan" of KoP. Imagine if all the thirsty Lupa posters on this forum were actually Lupa herself trying to boost her perceived sexyness.