DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:09 am

Bitch, you go through all that effort of shaving your legs, dolling up in your whore attire and turning your room into some pink girl hellscape but you couldn't CLEAN YOUR FUCKING FINGER NAILS?
0/10 would not bang
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

cckson

Post by cckson » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:06 pm

cckson wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm
LMAO, so she fucking bolted and left most of her shit there. Phil Burnell is such a fucking loser.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm

He's been shitting on Leanna and blaming her for everything since that emergency room vlog, and definitely since she left.

Some interesting points in that video:

Leanna left most of her stuff at DSP's place, so she plainly left on bad terms and didn't want to come back.

DSP claimed they parted amicably (you can go back to old prestreams and he says this), but that obviously wasn't the case. She wouldn't have left her soap stuff and a bunch of her personal effects if they had parted as friends.

He calls her soap stuff shitty IIRC, an admission that the soap he shilled for years was garbage.

DSP has had seven months to clean out that room and rent it out, and hasn't done it. Nor will he. He's too lazy.

DSP claims he has no time to exercise. Cucked moron.

Oh and DSP thinks all cholesterol is bad and egg yolks are bad for you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:28 am

You can just tell he is itching to go all out and call her a bitch and let out all his frustation.

The whole "We parted ways amicably, and I don't want to tal about it" is just bullshit, we all knew it. DSP can't help to talk shit about others and the only reason he is stoping himself is because he knows that if his ex has tons of shit on him as well.

Which kinda makes me sad for the demise of the Sons of Kojima. Not that I had love for those guys, but they would reach out to Leana to talk about Phil, and while she probably won't ever want to got back to this DSP shit, it would be glorious if she ever went online about it.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:03 pm

I can't listen to the pig... No time to exercise (even though at least doing few push ups takes less than minute, even if you're Burp Snortell), and even if he didn't sleep for 16 hours per day, he has no room for it (???), I guess buying bigger place didn't help, or he has become a hoarder, but even if you don't have enough space, you can do squats anywhere, so even more bullshit from a lazy asshole.

This is why I just don't understand how people can get so fat or lazy - even if you don't want to do much work, it's so easy to move at least a little bit during a day! You don't have to run into a gym with fancy workout machines, as if any of these lazy slobs like RTU or Phil would ever do that, all they need to do is to move a little.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 pm

You have no idea how lazy people can get. Even here in Krautland, there are people who walk their dog from their car.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

You're joking, right? Aside from some crazy asshole, I can't imagine more than one freak that would endanger their pet like that. There are so many things wrong about that that I'm just going to assume you've seen that in a gossip magazine, because if not, then the nukes should've been dropped on Berlin and not Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:05 pm

To be honest, they're not exactly driving around (at least to my knowledge) as much as they just let the dog run around the standing car while they're surfing on their smartphone or some shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm
You're joking, right?
He might have been exaggerating but I've literally seen it happen. Dude had a long leash and a bigger dog and he drove alongside the sidewalk at 5 or so mph and the dog walked alongside the car.

Keep in mind the area about 10 minutes away from my house is where the drug related stuff happens, where I live, and the apartment complex up the street from me is where the product from that area shows up, in the end, and that's where this guy lived.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger