DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Well, for me, a world where Phil Is a burger flipper or a telemarketing operator in perpetual obscurity is a world at least a little better than a world where this greasy narcissistic sack of Gout gets welfare money from (literally) dumb, lonely kids or pedophile Norwegian butlers cost laying Naruto. If the ride ends and he gets thrown back into his worst nightmare (actually living within hismeans), that's a net gain for me.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:12 am

Not good enough. He needs to go down hard.

Sure that kind of absolutism applies to me as well if I'm going to espouse it, but come ooonnn.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:05 pm
I know you're just memeing but just imagine Phil lifting his flabby, gouty arms and moving them with enough force to give someone a black eye. This is the guy who ran away crying when confronted by the FGC guys, and that was back in the days when he was capable of leaving the house.
I think most people imagine he's drunk at the time when the thought of Phil giving anyone a black eye comes up. Fuck knows he'd never do it while sober lol.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:05 pm
and it would be best if no one gave a fuck about Phil.
His channel died for me when he started embracing the detractors and realized he needs to cater to them to survive. His content was shit before but now it is really on the lowest common denominator. Before it was people legit exposing and triggering Phil by watching his stuff and making videos. Now it's Phil creating artificial drama and the Kiwifags, the only ones left who care, eat it up because they are miserable creatures that circlejerk 24/7 about nothing and when given the opportunity they grasp at ever straw they get handed and blow it up. It died for me somewhere around 2016/2017.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:37 am

True, there isn't even usable stuff for TIHYDPs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:37 am

Spoony got his twitter suspended and phil is gonna loose his paypigs

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:16 pm

I agree Leanna definitely turbocucked him, probably for like the last year of that relationship. Phil treated her like absolute garbage so she must have been getting dicked on the side to cope. Once she got a job and started interacting with people other than Phil and his mongoloid fans she seemed to mature quite a bit.
In other words, she was a typical dumb young girl who matured and realised the older man she was dating was actually a loser. That tends to happen when someone aged 18-20 dates an older guy for a few years, they don't want to be treated like a child any more and rebel.
It figures into the daddy complex too. They date this guy for a while, get the daddy shit out of their system and then move on to fuck with Chads (or at least cool dudes) again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTeAdiSVwAEX0qE.jpg:large
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:38 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTeEDEuU0AAySS7.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTeEbI0VwAE9R7J.jpg:large

CuckJezal is flipping the fuck out on DSP over the dox, now that some has been dropped and it's not just a ruse cruse.

TBH on the one hand, DSP is kind of right, or would be if this were a normal situation. But it isn't.

Normally, the basic level of protection and not being stupid will keep you from being doxed by anons. However, there's nothing you can do against a dedicated autist except avoid catching their attention.

DSP was never doxed from complete anonymity. He was Phil from day one and Phil Burnell before too long. It's not the same as KingJezal, which is a name taken from a fictional novel. DSP never protected his anonymity, really.

But I'd be hypocritical if I didn't side with old victim-blaming Phil to some extent, since I love to blame victims around here. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am

I wouldn't hold my breath on the "Phil is gonna lose his paypigs" - that seems very unlikely.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:55 am

DSP doesn't give a single shit about anyone. He won't even take the time to purge your account because it doesn't give him anything.
RAPEMAN wrote: