DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:45 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH40fY3PTMA&t=263s[/youtube]

DSP bought an entire console to play SFII online, yet seems totally miserable while playing it. He bought:

Switch console + controller
Pro Controller
Fight Pad (because he claimed the other two controllers were not working for him)
Day 1 Street Fighter II
Zelda (which he knew would get claimed)

That's a shitload of money to spend for someone who claims to be unable to pay their billth. Not sure exactly how much, but I want to say ballpark $600.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 am

That's his second Switch too, isn't it? He broke the first one within a week.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 am

Oh yeah. I think it is. Not sure if he got refunded by nintendo for the first switch. I would have, but then, I'd have never bought a switch on launch in the first place.

If he didn't get refunded, you can tack another $300 onto what his patreons had to cover/what he had to put on his charge card. Even if he did get refunded, he probably charged a new Switch before any refund came through.

I'm just saying, this fucker seems depressed, angry and burned out every time he goes to play Street Fighter II, the game he supposedly LOVES more than any other game. The game he bought an entire console to play.

I could understand him deleting It'sJustAss 2 or raging over changes to Street Fighter V. Fair enough. And I understand why he sucks shit at Tekken (he refuses to learn any of the basics), even if Phil doesn't. But I don't get how he can be a) this unhappy playing his favorite game, b) this salty about his favorite game and c) so fucking bad at it.

If you make me pop in one of my favorite games, I'll be turning that shit into my bitch in minutes. I think most people feel the same way about whatever game they have a shitload of hours in. Even with competitive fighting games, you'd think he'd have learned some sportsmanship AT LEAST for his supposed favorite game.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 am
Oh yeah. I think it is. Not sure if he got refunded by nintendo for the first switch. I would have, but then, I'd have never bought a switch on launch in the first place.

If he didn't get refunded, you can tack another $300 onto what his patreons had to cover/what he had to put on his charge card. Even if he did get refunded, he probably charged a new Switch before any refund came through.

I'm just saying, this fucker seems depressed, angry and burned out every time he goes to play Street Fighter II, the game he supposedly LOVES more than any other game. The game he bought an entire console to play.

I could understand him deleting It'sJustAss 2 or raging over changes to Street Fighter V. Fair enough. And I understand why he sucks shit at Tekken (he refuses to learn any of the basics), even if Phil doesn't. But I don't get how he can be a) this unhappy playing his favorite game, b) this salty about his favorite game and c) so fucking bad at it.

If you make me pop in one of my favorite games, I'll be turning that shit into my bitch in minutes. I think most people feel the same way about whatever game they have a shitload of hours in. Even with competitive fighting games, you'd think he'd have learned some sportsmanship AT LEAST for his supposed favorite game.
Maybe he lied about it being his favorite game
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 am

More like he lied about liking video games at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 pm

He loves the game so much that seeing its divine gameplay ruined by that FUCKING ONLINE LAG breaks his heart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Every game he plays has lag. He was playing offline Crash 2 and complained about input delay.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:02 pm
Every game he plays has lag. He was playing offline Crash 2 and complained about input delay.
Well he didn't mean that but his brain has lag
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF6yu6ZRCQA
7 years and he still a shit person, but MoneyZ!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:09 am

Very noticeable. All credit to the mrhuthstuff channel for showing me this image. Not sure if he made it or someone else, but I made a comment on his video about how DSP was gaining weight and he replied with this. You can really see how fast DSP is gaining with this comparison. He'll be ReviewShillUSA-tier in about a year.
RAPEMAN wrote: