DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:31 pm

suzaku wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 pm
I think he should go back to the pre-goatee days. He actually looks better and more hygienic without the facial hair.
Cause he has no concept of maintenance. If you're going to have facial hair you fucking learn to trim it
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm

He's looking really poor these days, even by his own DSP standards.

https://youtu.be/3rgXapDPg_Y?t=3600

He looks way bigger and a lot greasier too. Fans of his have been posting comments in his own chat asking if he gained weight. That goes to show that either DSP is reading "troll" chat messages, or it's VERY noticeable that he's gained weight.

You can go back on older videos, like older Tevin DSP shit or whatever you want, and compare DSP's weight in motion (such motion as there is.) The weight gain isn't going to be overnight, but I can see a difference already and he definitely won't be losing weight now that he has no reason to leave his house AND no girlfriend. I bet almost anything that 99% of his meals now are fast food and this is also contributing to weight gain. He loves to create the illusion he's always busy "with the business" and there have been multiple times, post-breakup, where he talked about "oh, I was busy all day and didn't have time to cook, so I'm going to go pick up something."

He gets enough money from his fanbase to afford all this fast food, so he has no reason not to buy it and be lazy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:48 pm

He claims he's gotten thinner but I just don't see it. Nothing about DSP looks thin

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 pm

He says people just think he's fatter because he's wearing a bigger shirt. I don't buy it at all. I'm mostly looking at his face, neck and related folds/flaps.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:43 am

I saw this in my feed. Okay, so here's what I'm talking about with his weight. This video has clips from old videos and from very recent ones, so you can compare yourself and see how much weight DSP has gained recently.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:46 am

I guess I'm bad at observing this, but all I see is the double chin the whole time. Yeah, he looks bit more puffed out, but I can't really tell without seeing the body. With Balooning Bravioso it was much easier to observe, because he used to be skinny, and you see more than his upper torso, which can be misleading, hence the fat girl angle shot. Phil is just the same slob, now apparently slightly more overweight.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 pm

DSP looks like shit, but he's always looked like shit. Is he a little heavier now? Yeah...probably. He's been doing shit on the Internet for like 10 years, though, everybody's weight goes up and down noticeably in that time frame, and usually it goes up more often than down. Especially when you subsist on shit food and soda. Look at Cinemabald for example. He's gotten skinny again but even he got pretty fucking fat for a while there, by his standard.

Cuckjima

Post by Cuckjima » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Art official made a video about DSP

And the SOK got pissed

>implying people are actually friends in that group
I'm pretty sure anyone who has left that group would not stand with those kinds of "friends"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

We have an ex-SOK member who dropped a lot of shit on their little group when he was posting in 2.0 and 3.0 DHI.

And I know he's legit because a) all the sperge he gave that nobody at the time cared about and b) I've gone back to some Let's Endures and he's in them.

I don't want to speak for that guy because I can only go off hazy memories. I'll leave SOK shit running in the backgrounds sometimes, but I always have to skip past some parts because they get autistic as FUCK in places. That RadRad guy would be banned from speaking if I ran those podcasts. He goes full retard at least once per episode.

You know your group needs to chill the fuck out and stop being autistic when King of Pol is the most reasonable one there.

Anyway, ArtOfficial is kind of DHI.jewtube if DHI cared about shitty green-screen effects and spammed youtube with videos. I don't watch his videos often because his gimmick is to hate everything and insult everything, but he's not totally unwatchable. He might be a lolcow, but I don't know it if he is.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm
I'll leave SOK shit running in the backgrounds sometimes, but I always have to skip past some parts because they get autistic as FUCK in places.
Spot on. There's a hilarious trend where I'll be watching lol videos of DSP and one of theirs will pop up as the next autoplay video and I'll just let it go and end up switching videos about 1/4 to 1/2 of the way through because the sperge is too strong.

A good portion of the videos of theirs I've seen have a little red bar on the thumbnail that's not even halfway across it and is then followed up with clicking that X and telling youtube to stop recommending me videos like it.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger