DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:24 pm

7:40 is the most amazing display of his complete detachment from reality. Opponent blocks "WTF?", he whiffs, opponent empty jumps and throws "WTF???", he whiffs again, eats a jump-in combo "I can't blahk?!" jumps and whiffs, whiffs again and gets walk-up thrown "I couldn't do anything! I was stuck in the corner!".
Not a single thing he said matched the situation. Not a single thing!

This SF2 version is amazing! He doesn't even get to talk about SF2 anymore as if it was the one fightan gaem he was good at. It's plain to see he's just as bad at it.
I also love the "Akuma is banned!" talk. He doesn't have the dual jump fireballs he had in Super Turbo and has been completely rebalanced. Plus, Akuma wasn't ever banned in Japan. It was just considered dishonorabuu to pick him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Supposedly DSP played Vega in the tournament he did well in, and Vega was supposedly broken in the version DSP played.

DSP is fucking trash at EVERY fighting game. Even the ones he thinks he owns at. He knows the terminology but can't play for shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Man, how can one man be so full of himself when he suffers nothing but curbstomp after curbstomp?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:22 pm
Supposedly DSP played Vega in the tournament he did well in, and Vega was supposedly broken in the version DSP played.

DSP is fucking trash at EVERY fighting game. Even the ones he thinks he owns at. He knows the terminology but can't play for shit.
Really? He always boasts that he mains as Zangief :S But Vega is cheesy as fuck anyway, no wonder he did so well.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

DSP is fucking trash at EVERY game. Even the ones he thinks he owns at. He knows the terminology but can't play for shit.
FTFY
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm

During that time he thought Gief was super cheap. Because he didn't play Gief and everything that has ever worked against him is basically cheating.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

Really? He always boasts that he mains as Zangief :S But Vega is cheesy as fuck anyway, no wonder he did so well.
I'm kinda surprised he has the skill and patience for a charge character.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm
During that time he thought Gief was super cheap. Because he didn't play Gief and everything that has ever worked against him is basically cheating.
Yeah, and then he switched to using Gief and Gief stopped being cheap. Magic!

BTW I checked out some Tekken 7 matches with DSP and he is a HUGE scrub. I saw him play Bob and Paul. His Paul was okish for a fucking scrublord. But his Bob was ATROCIOUS. Let me break down his flow chart, because this fucker is the most flow chart player I have ever seen, aka a scrubmaster.

-three-hit low-mid-low kick combo with Bob
-run up and then throw
-3-4 hit punch and kick combo

Those are the THREE THINGS he can do with Bob. That and starting every round with the belly move. I was very disappointed to see him mostly playing against other scrubs. Just a few simple tricks could have dismantled him easily:

He never blocks low because he's fucking trash at the game.

He does the same fucking throw every time when he runs up for a raw throw, so just tech it and punish his stupid ass.

He spams that fucking low-mid-low kick 3-hit kick combo with Bob, so just low parry the first or third hit and punish. I saw someone do this to him once and it worked beautifully.

His Paul was better, but still bad. He kept opening each round with the same shoulder check move, so just block and punish or crush it if the move can be crushed. He still kept doing run up into throw, so again, tech the retard and punish.

I would consider myself a huge scrub at Tekken, but Phil is fucking garbage at these fighting games. His excuses make him look ridiculous. His best game is SFII or SFIV and he can't even beat randoms online.

Watch for yourself and tell me I'm wrong. I realize this is a new game, but it's still fucking Tekken and he's been playing since at least Tag 2. He has no excuse for being this bad.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:20 pm

My mistake, this is the one where he plays Bob.

I don't know why he'd go to the trouble to learn a few basic Bob combos, but not know how to use his fucking normals or play his neutral game. He just falls back on raw throws and super scrubby shit like that when he doesn't know what to do, or spams the same combo 6 times in a row.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:08 am

Because he's a scrub. Combos aren't even all that important at the beginning. You'll get some damage in whenever you launch somebody. Do what you'd think would hit and it likely will.
What he should actually learn are the fundamentals. The only time he does any while rising move is by sheer accident.

And top kek @ him saying "It's okay to lose as long as I learn.". Motherfucker didn't learn in school and especially not as some point after that.
"These punches are beating all my launch attempts." Why you don't say? Jabs are quicker than a launching move? What a novel concept!
Round 2 against the Lilli, apparently it's "horseshit" getting knocked over by a super slow sweep when one just can't stop pushing buttons. And then the faggot gets salty about "mash super", which he ate because he just won't stop pushing buttons.

Does he see the same things on his screen that we see? Man, he really, actually never gets boring to me. He's surprisingly oblivious every single time he opens his mouth. I should be used to it but he's bafflingly retarded again and again.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!