DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Female companion? Man, this has to be the Doctor's worst regeneration yet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 pm

I don't really if it's real or not, either way we win because either or both sides will get salty, bitchy and butthurt.
WIN-WIN
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 pm
I don't really if it's real or not, either way we win because either or both sides will get salty, bitchy and butthurt.
WIN-WIN
Not only that, but some people (specially Null) invested a lot of their autismo creed on that story being true. If it is false, they'll bitch about it endlessly, or try to sweep it under the rug.

And let's not forget that Mystery Woman set up this story of hers in a way that she can "dismiss" her claims without proving it - if "Phil pays her", she won't "deliver". Everything is just too convenient.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:17 am

Null really, really, really comes off as a thirsty beta faggot in that thread. Holy shit.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:17 am
Null really, really, really comes off as a thirsty beta faggot in that thread. Holy shit.
I looked KF in the past, he's done that many times before and i can safely predict it won't be the last time
-All fanbases are shit

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 am

It's even worse now, because he's getting a Law degree or something like that - so now every legal matter he gives his opinion as if it is somewhat more valuable, because he studied the matter, yah pleebs.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 am
It's even worse now, because he's getting a Law degree or something like that - so now every legal matter he gives his opinion as if it is somewhat more valuable, because he studied the matter, yah pleebs.
Null was a mistake
-All fanbases are shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:21 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:12 pm
I dunno, if I was spending a few thousand on a prostitute, I'd at least do some cursory research on her and if I found out she was using her past clients, imaginary or otherwise, to troll a forum full of autists I'd think twice. So I see that angle.
What, the "black only month" wouldn't throw you off? Come on, guys. That's too silly to be true. You mean to tell me that a whore, a woman doing nasty shit for money as her only motivator, would decline an offer?
Fucking niggers is already a large detriment for a high class whore. It's assumed to take place but actually saying it is another matter. Making yourself look super busy to the point of being able to decline potential high offers doesn't look great either. Why pay "high class" when you get a whore that's so busy getting plowed you'll likely get sloppy seconds.
And again, black only month? I have to ask yet again how that is compatible with high class and what purpose that's supposed to serve. What are niggers to be left to believe it's finally their turn? On an expensive whore? Who the fuck fights to get a spot for a whore?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:33 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 pm

And let's not forget that Mystery Woman set up this story of hers in a way that she can "dismiss" her claims without proving it - if "Phil pays her", she won't "deliver". Everything is just too convenient.
And this is the most likely conclusion if it's a troll. She'll claim DSP paid her after a while, DSP will say he didn't and it'll be more he said, she said bullshit. KF autists will claim victory despite no proof he actually paid her and she'll disappear, having well and truly mindfucked the entire forum. :lol:

It's obviously fake and gay. DSP is only responding to it because he can't help himself and responds to everything. You could send him a 10 bit baitcheer and ask about the haters and get him to rant for an hour.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:40 am

The amount of white knighting going on in that thread is absurd. "You poor, helpless whore, how dare DSP not pay you!"

It's all bullshit. Mystery Woman is fake as fuck.