The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Spergosauruskin

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:10 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:23 am
Pretending there's some higher purpose ("we analyze their mindset") or pretending that anybody but a bunch of dudes who congregate on a forum because they can't stand some dudes who make money off of the internet has any interest in the mundane lives of these people is about as retarded as airing your marriage's dirty laundry to millions of people out of spite.
Are you a fucking internet nobody yourself? You think we hate them because they make money? That is something an internet nobody would say.

Newsflash, but RLM rake in a shit ton of money on Patreon. Most people here are fine with them, it's when nobodies act like tards outside their videos because they don't handle e-fame properly that entertains us here. Or if they are scummy, again like Spoony when he scammed people on Patreon or on older versions of DHI when we hated on Amazing Banana and Sean Fausz's disgusting e-begging.

It's why we don't talk much about someone like Markipiler or JackSepticEye, they just pander to dumb kids but generally don't act like douchebags. Le funny fat meme man is your friend was in the same boat until we found out about him being thirsty for Dodger and being a complete asswipe shitlib to the point where he lashed out at fucking Baron Trump.

We stopped giving a shit about the actual content these people make a long ass time ago. When it comes to TGWTG within the first year we said everything we could about how their formula and reviews were trash, but since they were fragile with criticism and acted like unprofessional cunts that amused us until we saw non-TGWTG people do it too.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:05 pm
PS: Musicians are stupid faggots full of themselves.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:06 am

I don't understand how you couldn't be enthralled by the micro-actions of nobodies like Spoons. Every tweet he makes is baffling, he's always running schemes to avoid doing his non-job, his fans are the dregs of society. It's facinating stuff. Shit like this is why I don't watch movies or TV anymore.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm

The Spoony fandom is an interesting case study. I mean, just how blind can love make you?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm
The Spoony fandom is an interesting case study. I mean, just how blind can love make you?
That's a rhetorical question, right?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

cumlips

Post by cumlips » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Weird how triggered you faggots got after I said one thing about the one creepy reviewer who probably is actually autistic.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 am

Nice try ASS.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 am

Anyone wanna sperg about this Kraut and Tea situation? Spergcuck and a few others are basically abandoning him and the anons are finding mounting evidence of just how big of a trainwreck he is. Nipple clamps are going to be to Kraut what the Green M and M is to our favorite nasty cockslut.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:23 am

It won't be me, so far I've lived a happy life not knowing that anybody called Kraut and Tea exists.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:31 am

ClawMidnight wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 am
Anyone wanna sperg about this Kraut and Tea situation? Spergcuck and a few others are basically abandoning him and the anons are finding mounting evidence of just how big of a trainwreck he is. Nipple clamps are going to be to Kraut what the Green M and M is to our favorite nasty cockslut.
Naked Ape had a heated "discussion" about race related violence and Ape mopped the floor with him. Based Ape and his brand of race realism.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:23 am
It won't be me, so far I've lived a happy life not knowing that anybody called Kraut and Tea exists.
You sure do leave insightful comments about how little you care about internet nobodies.

Anyway this is a pretty good summary of what happened to the German

And this