The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spergosauruskin

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:16 am
I didn't follow Trout & Tea because he was boring and came off as a cunt.
Same. That's why I still don't know what the drama is about, except he apparently impregnated some weird SJW.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:16 am
I didn't follow Trout & Tea because he was boring and came off as a cunt.
Same. That's why I still don't know what the drama is about, except he apparently impregnated some weird SJW.
Had a private Discord with other Skeptics in order to gather dox on youtubers who were either alt righter's or not liberals. He sent a tweet to a UKIP webite that RageAfterStorm was writing for to get her fired like an SJW shithead which is what it all got started.

He tried to do internet Psy Op shit like a fucking goon but unlike them he is shit at it, and was only able to fool Miscarriage of Acchild because Miscarriage of Acchild is retarded. It's mainly him trying to dox everyone like a fag that got him in deep shit. In other words, he was an SJW-lite who would have fit in very well at the tail end of Gamergate.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Not to mention that apparently he has multiple accounts supporting nazi's apparently. This is hearsay on ED and rando google searches though. It wouldn't surprise me however. Just like Male Feminists, these fucks always are just trying to cover up their own bullshit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 am
Had a private Discord with other Skeptics in order to gather dox on youtubers who were either alt righter's or not liberals. He sent a tweet to a UKIP webite that RageAfterStorm was writing for to get her fired like an SJW shithead which is what it all got started.
It's so ironic because he started his YouTube as an anti-progressive, anti-immigration channel. I guess he didn't like getting labeled a alt-righter and virtue signaled himself into believing the bullshit. Maybe the SS German police checked up on him. In fact, a lot of Skeptics that started of as anti-feminist, anti-progressive did an about face as of late. It seemed to start when Jeff Holiday got attention.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Which is odd. Jeff Holiday has always been a lefty and quite obviously so.
Nothing Trout did would've been relevant to police. Doesn't he live in Austria anyway?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 pm

A bunch of the "skeptic community" who were raised thinking "right wing = evil & uncool" by libshit parents just seemed to start collectively realizing that they were all getting dangerously close to becoming a part of the right wing and decided to do various things to very conspicuously raise their lib cred, all around the same time. Shows what a bunch of independent thinkers who don't care about labels they are. :lol:

Maybe it started with Jeff Holiday getting popular and showing them they could balance bashing socjus with virtue signaling about their own liberalism but I think it really started taking off around when Laci Green got "woke". Either way, some high profile ones did it and then a bunch of others copied, because the skeptic community is an incestuous pit of fame whores copying each other.

Seele

Post by Seele » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 pm
A bunch of the "skeptic community" who were raised thinking "right wing = evil & uncool" by libshit parents just seemed to start collectively realizing that they were all getting dangerously close to becoming a part of the right wing and decided to do various things to very conspicuously raise their lib cred, all around the same time. Shows what a bunch of independent thinkers who don't care about labels they are. :lol:

Maybe it started with Jeff Holiday getting popular and showing them they could balance bashing socjus with virtue signaling about their own liberalism but I think it really started taking off around when Laci Green got "woke". Either way, some high profile ones did it and then a bunch of others copied, because the skeptic community is an incestuous pit of fame whores copying each other.
They've always been like this, but inherently. They just bide their time before someone from the Far Left side appears to have been "woke", and they use it as an asset to further their goals in the pursuit of money. Anyone who questions it will be shot down.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 pm
Some also were raised by cuckservative parents but yeah. Just look how Miscarriage of Acchild just keeps fucking hanging onto his label of being a lefty. Because the left aren't the trve left or some shit.
Every single fucking fence-sitter or in-the-middle person is a goddamn leftist shit with the exact same lack of ethics as the next one. Everytime.
Even Aurini gets to be smug about them! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 am

now that Miscarriage of Acchild has ben dethroned who is the big skeptic?

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 am
now that Spergcuck of Nignog has ben dethroned who is the big skeptic?
Well, Shoeonhead will probably be around longer than anyone because few forces are more powerful or long lasting than thirst.