The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spergosauruskin

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 am

Do you have many more of these worthless people that nobody even on this forum cares to sperge about? I'm sure Keemstar needs his own thread.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 pm

out of curiosity, does he still use those stupid as fuck sunglasses gimmick he had three years ago. I do not get why people who are "political commentators" use such tired gimmicks like that. "Oh this is some whiny sperg on the internet, but he has aviators on so that means its ok!" i mean seriously, this tryhard shit is too much.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 pm

I assume the use the shades to hide the fact that they have to read from a script thanks to muh short-term memory.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:13 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 pm
out of curiosity, does he still use those stupid as fuck sunglasses gimmick he had three years ago. I do not get why people who are "political commentators" use such tired gimmicks like that. "Oh this is some whiny sperg on the internet, but he has aviators on so that means its ok!" i mean seriously, this tryhard shit is too much.
Took a quick glance at his latest 2 videos on the channel but it looks like he's ditched the sunglasses thing. He hasn't ditched the smug self-righteous thing though, which mmatters a lot more long run than his dumb shades thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 am
Do you have many more of these worthless people that nobody even on this forum cares to sperge about? I'm sure Keemstar needs his own thread.
This would've gone nicely in the Sceptic Community thread.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:26 am

Speaking of Keemstar, he shouldn't ever get his own thread, anyway, because he'd probably fit right in here.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:26 am
Speaking of Keemstar, he shouldn't ever get his own thread, anyway, because he'd probably fit right in here.
I'll nuke that thread at first sight.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am

Stranger wrote:
He is just Extramana if he succeeded in getting popular. A pure moneyfag, so no, he wouldn't.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 am

aren't we all moneyfags in a way?

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:56 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am
Stranger wrote:
He is just Extramana if he succeeded in getting popular. A pure moneyfag, so no, he wouldn't.
So he makes money. That doesn't change the fact that he's a huge sperglord that loves getting into the banter with everyone else.

Alex is a stupid nigger, after all.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger