The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:57 am

Anyway,

EDIT: Am I the only one who is unable to see vids and tweets on this forum anymore?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:41 am

I had to use chrome in order to see tweets, firefox won't work
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:58 am

Damn that last update!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spergosauruskin

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:33 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 am
But it's not. Spoony isn't interesting because all he does is piss and moan about Trump and refuse to get help. Our nearly 800 page thread is just us going, "See, he doesn't want to get help. Oh look he's bitching about Trump again."
Damn right it is but you'd be a fool to deny the greater picture. Aside from DHI tradition of having him as a corner stone to the forum, everyone invested at least somewhat in him knows or at least suspects that there's going to be a big bang at the end.
§1 prohibits that but rules are there to be broken, aren't they? Had he just plain said he'd stop making videos and otherwise behaved no different we wouldn't be talking about him. He keeps his shit alive, though. Not really but he refuses the clean cut. Whatever it is his story ends with, we want to be along for the ride. He's our personal pet failure. Our anti-god which our non-religion revolves around. Our conduit of memes. We're historically obligated to chronicle him, however uninteresting that shall be. We must. You should know that by now.
Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 am
Boogie is still fascinating, pleb. Boogie is just as much a crazy trainwreck. He ruined his health and life and to this day takes no responsibility for anything, despite having now been away from his mom longer than he was with her, and being gifted literal six figures per year worth of income to help turn his shit around. He made a fortune as Le Funny Fat Meme Man Is Your Friend and his life is still toxic and fucked because HE is toxic and fucked. He betrays his friends and abuses his wife, and the internet is just cool with it because the nicey-nice persona fools everyone. It's going to be hilarious when the curtain finally comes down.
What about that is fascinating, exactly? He's just a morbidly obese fat man with mental problems stemming from alleged abuse. You can find that, without the obesity, at any minimum wage job working behind a cash register. The spousal abuse even has a decent chance of being present. All they're missing is a video camera to talk at.

Walk into any church building and you can find at least 15 of those people walking around with the support and praise of the entire congregation in tow, even.
And such a benign and transparent piece of shit having thousands of sycophants just for shit comedy videos some years ago is somehow not notable to you?
Stranger wrote:
That he's not interesting. He might have been at one point but he isn't, any more, and hasn't been for at least a year. The Spoony thread is DHI's general discussion for a reason (even complete with people pointing out that there's nothing to even really talk about).
And yet that irony seems lost on you.
Stranger wrote:
I have no problem with sperging about people doing stupid crap and recording themselves doing it or saying retarded shit. Pretending there's some higher purpose ("we analyze their mindset") or pretending that anybody but a bunch of dudes who congregate on a forum because they can't stand some dudes who make money off of the internet has any interest in the mundane lives of these people is about as retarded as airing your marriage's dirty laundry to millions of people out of spite.
Are you trying to be dense for argument's sake again? There is no pretension. There, clearly, is a need for such discussion. /tv/ barely tolerates it, /cow/ doesn't, kiwi is trollshielding too hard. Where do you go for such talk? DHI is where you go. That's this forums' purpose.
You're just as welcome to fuck off as you're to stay. I judge you as not stupid enough to not get the reason for DHI's existence but I don't particularly value your intentional being complicated for the sake of it. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm
The Spoony fandom is an interesting case study. I mean, just how blind can love make you?
That's a rhetorical question, right?
You're just fucking cute, bro. No homo. :lol:
ClawMidnight wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:05 am
Anyway this is a pretty good summary of what happened to the German
I resent that so fucking much. He's a goddamn anglo through and through. His pretensions to being German is being fucking Austrian. Gods know we don't need yet another shit dragging our name down, much less one that isn't even German.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:50 am
I guess he's suggesting niggers arn't inherently dumber because they are brought up in an inferior environment rather than just being dumber on a populous scale.
And the dumbest niggers come from an environment exclusively made up from niggers. T'wasn't god who handed down to Europe and Asia the ancient secret of bettering oneself. Idiots all around, misery all around. It doesn't prevent the occasional non-idiot to come to pass but one isn't a trend.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:31 am

I guess i was a bit too subtle on the sarcasm in that reply
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:06 am

You wish, bruh. You wish.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:06 am
You wish, bruh. You wish.
Yeah
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:02 am

kraut and pee :^)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:25 pm

This self-styled intellectual Youtube elite freaks me out almost as much as sick pervs on deviantArt.
mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:41 am
I had to use chrome in order to see tweets, firefox won't work
It's because NuFirefox has an option to block anything that might track you (including tweets), which seems to be on by default. Click on the shield icon next to the URL which pops up on any site with such content, and you can turn it off.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette