Post by ThatGuy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:00 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:57 pm
Nignog is being sued now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUGbg9zROQ
I figure when H3h won, people where gonna try to sue each other or youtube

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:23 am

The comment section of that video is full of cancer.

Between the Miscarriage of Acchild bootlickers to the other... person's... fans to the people who are just anti-Miscarriage of Acchild no matter what you've already got a bunch of terrible things to sift through.

Then you see a comment that's like, "I don't care if he wins or loses. Also the other person is a terrible person," and people walk away from that thinking, "so you want Miscarriage of Acchild to win and the other person to lose," and attempt to pick a fight.

None of these people are thinking as critically as they seem to want to believe they are. It's causing me some second hand embarrassment.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:23 am

Between the Spergcuck of Nigog bootlickers to the other... person's... fans to the people who are just anti-Miscarriage of Acchild no matter what you've already got a bunch of terrible things to sift through.

Then you see a comment that's like, "I don't care if he wins or loses. Also the other person is a terrible person," and people walk away from that thinking, "so you want Spergcuck of Nigog to win and the other person to lose," and attempt to pick a fight.

None of these people are thinking as critically as they seem to want to believe they are. It's causing me some second hand embarrassment.
Can't they both lose, and get thrown in jail by a particularly pissed off judge?

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:30 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 am
Guest wrote:

Between the Spergcuck of Nigog bootlickers to the other... person's... fans to the people who are just anti-Miscarriage of Acchild no matter what you've already got a bunch of terrible things to sift through.

Then you see a comment that's like, "I don't care if he wins or loses. Also the other person is a terrible person," and people walk away from that thinking, "so you want Spergcuck of Nigog to win and the other person to lose," and attempt to pick a fight.

Can't they both lose, and get thrown in jail by a particularly pissed off judge?
That would be for the best, also throw in asalieri and razorfist for good measure

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 am

Guest wrote:
Why go through the effort of actually thinking critically if you can just call yourself a sceptic?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:05 pm

The skeptic community is quite gullible as a rule, hilariously.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:05 pm
The skeptic community is quite gullible as a rule, hilariously.
I'm not so sure they're gullible as they are just greedy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Both. The greedy need the gullible to scam money off of.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:49 pm

That's implying their audiences are part of their community and not just following a trend.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:49 pm
That's implying their audiences are part of their community and not just following a trend.
That's the whole appeal.
I am smart skeptic man! I am smart! You side with me you also are smart! We are a group of smarts! Those others are dumb! Giving me money would be the smart thing to do! Be smart! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!