Re: Spergosauruskin

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:56 am
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am
Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:26 am
Speaking of Keemstar, he shouldn't ever get his own thread, anyway, because he'd probably fit right in here.
He is just Extramana if he succeeded in getting popular. A pure moneyfag, so no, he wouldn't.
So he makes money. That doesn't change the fact that he's a huge sperglord that loves getting into the banter with everyone else.
He does it SOLELY for money. He will sperg about whatever can make him the most money, not about what is interesting. He would find drama from big youtube channels to generate attention for himself and to get shekels. I just checked his channel and half of his videos in the past few months are about Jake fucking Paul, the fastest growing youtuber.

That is the difference between drama channels and us, we sperg about people who are actually interesting and because we actually like it. Keemstar does it because it's an easy way to get views since you leech of the fame off someone else rather than coming up with anything original.

Also I missed out on checking my 1488 dubs yesterday. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:39 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 am
we sperg about people who are actually interesting
>Spoony

This is a poor hill to die on, Poonoo.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 am

> Greentexting in an obnoxious color
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:39 am
Poonoo wrote:
>Spoony

>implying his slow descent into insanity isn't interesting

C'mon man, do you really know of anyone who could have made $5000 a month to review movies on youtube with no editorial mandate but was too damn lazy to even do that and let their income slip by 90%? Who also constantly makes up new diseases, has disgusting greasy hair from not going outside all the time and has a clear case of Trump Derangement Syndrome? With a girlfriend who says he has weak noodle arms in public who he can't even be fucked driving to work?

There is a reason a few posters on here have said they work in counselling and mental health. This place analyses the mindset of people who make youtube videos on the internet, something no one has really done. It's why Boogie is the most interesting nobody to me at the moment.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 am
Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:39 am
Poonoo wrote:
>Spoony

>implying his slow descent into insanity isn't interesting
But it's not. Spoony isn't interesting because all he does is piss and moan about Trump and refuse to get help. Our nearly 800 page thread is just us going, "See, he doesn't want to get help. Oh look he's bitching about Trump again."

We spend more time talking about rApril than we do Spoony. We've even coined a new nickname for her because we talk about her enough to do so. Even that's just us talking about some chick who has rape fantasies and plays Skyrim a lot. That's not even interesting.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:15 am

I always saw the spoony page as an observatory for the slow regression of the modern libshit male.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:41 am

Spoony's not libshit. He just hates Trump. If Trump espoused liberal values Spoony would be the exact opposite of how he is right now.

We don't talk about interesting people, here. We talk about normal people with the occasional legitimately mentally ill person and we over-examine each of the individual events in their lives because we find it entertaining.

Keemstar, on the other hand, found a way to make money off of it. Dude only makes so many Jake Paul videos because he's had to go mainstream in order to keep making money. If DSP was worth a damn to anyone but his detractors then Keemstar would be making videos about him and his new prostitute-girlfriend-nanny-thing.

On that note, DSP is infinitely more interesting than Spoony or Boogie. Where Spoony is just some mentally ill dude broadcasting his thoughts to everyone around him (and also hating Trump) and Boogie is some mentally and physically ill dude who is good at manipulating people who don't care to look beyond the surface (AKA not actually good a manipulating, just good at getting people to brush off the few times the facade cracks), DSP is some trainwreck-can't-look-away Spanish soap opera stuff with actual twists and turns and fun times for everyone.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 am

Spoonoo doesn't know as much about DSP and isn't as interested in him. But Boogie is still fascinating, pleb. Boogie is just as much a crazy trainwreck. He ruined his health and life and to this day takes no responsibility for anything, despite having now been away from his mom longer than he was with her, and being gifted literal six figures per year worth of income to help turn his shit around. He made a fortune as Le Funny Fat Meme Man Is Your Friend and his life is still toxic and fucked because HE is toxic and fucked. He betrays his friends and abuses his wife, and the internet is just cool with it because the nicey-nice persona fools everyone. It's going to be hilarious when the curtain finally comes down.

I dunno what you're trying to say about Spoony, reddit. Spoony is the reason DHI even fucking exists. If you find him boring, good, because the spoony thread will grow fast enough without your posts. : D

I agree with Kugel. I hated the idea of this nobody having a thread from the moment it was started. He's not an Internet Nobody. He's just nobody. We don't need a thread in IN on fucking angryspoonysnob and we sure don't need one on a forgotten atheist-antifeminist-turned-atheist-feminist. I was mildly interested at first because I remembered this guy from the skeptic community youtube wars. But he was never anyone. It's petty to make a thread on someone just because I know about them or because someone here has a grudge.

If you revert my merge, I'm just going to merge it again. I thought about locking the thread, but this is a lot better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 am
Boogie is still fascinating, pleb. Boogie is just as much a crazy trainwreck. He ruined his health and life and to this day takes no responsibility for anything, despite having now been away from his mom longer than he was with her, and being gifted literal six figures per year worth of income to help turn his shit around. He made a fortune as Le Funny Fat Meme Man Is Your Friend and his life is still toxic and fucked because HE is toxic and fucked. He betrays his friends and abuses his wife, and the internet is just cool with it because the nicey-nice persona fools everyone. It's going to be hilarious when the curtain finally comes down.
What about that is fascinating, exactly? He's just a morbidly obese fat man with mental problems stemming from alleged abuse. You can find that, without the obesity, at any minimum wage job working behind a cash register. The spousal abuse even has a decent chance of being present. All they're missing is a video camera to talk at.

Walk into any church building and you can find at least 15 of those people walking around with the support and praise of the entire congregation in tow, even.
I dunno what you're trying to say about Spoony, reddit. Spoony is the reason DHI even fucking exists. If you find him boring, good, because the spoony thread will grow fast enough without your posts. : D
That he's not interesting. He might have been at one point but he isn't, any more, and hasn't been for at least a year. The Spoony thread is DHI's general discussion for a reason (even complete with people pointing out that there's nothing to even really talk about).

I have no problem with sperging about people doing stupid crap and recording themselves doing it or saying retarded shit. Pretending there's some higher purpose ("we analyze their mindset") or pretending that anybody but a bunch of dudes who congregate on a forum because they can't stand some dudes who make money off of the internet has any interest in the mundane lives of these people is about as retarded as airing your marriage's dirty laundry to millions of people out of spite.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:45 am

I dont know, everything spoony posts is pretty funny, and the fans that still support him are fun to poke at. There's a reason why the spoony page is always top, with a ton of guest posters and even regulars that only post on spoony.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]