The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Hair grows back so she must have torn out the follicles or something but, yeah, after looking through her videos that has to be a wig. She did say she was a real loner in school.

If she wasn't a libtard who just happens to hate feminists, I don't think I'd hold her hair problems against her. My mom permanently lost her hair after chemo and I'm balding, so...
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:Hair grows back so she must have torn out the follicles or something but, yeah, after looking through her videos that has to be a wig. She did say she was a real loner in school.

If she wasn't a libtard who just happens to hate feminists, I don't think I'd hold her hair problems against her. My mom permanently lost her hair after chemo and I'm balding, so...
Yeah, but you see, your mom lost her hair due to a naturally invasive treatment for a serious disease (hope she's better), and you're losing your hair through genetics. Neither of you tore your hair off to the root because you wanted attention.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 pm

Don't get me wrong, I don't really have any strong feelings towards her. She's a shill and a bit batshit but I don't hate her or anything. The shilling and crazy comes with the territory for somebody suffering from GOTIS so I'm not surprised at all.
GOTIS is a serious issue. We should restrict sale of webcams to women or at least put "tits or gtfo" stickers on them.

She even knows the rules for femanons. The natural progression is:
TITS or GTFO!
Show pussy!
Take a pen and a piece of paper, date it and write "Hello /b/"!
That pen? Stick it in the pooper!
Shoe on head!
Now GTFO!

Looking at her username we can assume she's gone through the whole routine at lest once.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Turns out the first result on google gives you this: http://shoe0nhead.blogspot.cz/2016/07/f ... ement.html

That's a load of issues. No wonder she is fucked up with such a sad past - I had no idea, because I've only seen handful of her videos and I really didn't pay attention to her hair that much. Now I'm going to imagine her look like this.

Then again, this is very personal stuff and no need to share something like this. I wonder if it actually helps these people to vent out like that, or if it just makes them feel good because of the attention they're getting.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 am

I guess it can be good to come clean with such a thing. Closet faggots usually suffer a lot from not being able to be open about their cock lust. And that's a very personal thing nobody actually needs to know about either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:05 am

At least that link doesn't reek of "PITY ME, BTW HERE IS MY PATREON ACCOUNT HINT HINT" like Boogie would do.

Not saying that shoe doesn't ebeg because I'm sure she does.

I don't see a "reason" to tell strangers on the internet this, however. It's not going to cut down on the number of real-life people who ask about how she styles her hair, and pretty much only fans or sperges will read it. It does explain how shoe knows so much about chan culture, since she was a shut-in spergelord who happened to be female. She never did lurk long enough to protect herself from GOTIS, though.

TBH in that article, she sounds like someone who would post on DHI.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:The /tv/ thread is already gone but she said as much in some YT comment. She used to hide on the toilet in school and tear her hair out. It's completely fubar now. She's also a coalburner.
When you first said she was bald, I didn't know what you meant. Then I found this and forgot to post it earlier:

http://shoe0nhead.blogspot.com.au/2016/ ... ement.html
trichotillomania is a pretty rare disorder. it's an obsessive compulsive habit to pull hair out of your head (or body) from the root. it's a bit like a stronger nail biting habit put there by our ancestors need to groom themselves (pretty interesting).

it's been known to affect mostly women and starts at the ages 9-13 (puberty) and is triggered by intense depression or stress.
i've had trich since i was 12 years old. i didn't tell my parents i was the one who was making my hair "fall out"and causing all those bald spots, i was too embarrassed to say it was myself doing it. because what the fuck? what a crazy and random thing to do to yourself. i was embarrassed and confused. i was sent to all different doctors and even had a biopsy done on my head (why the fuck wouldn't i just tell them it's me? i want to strangle 12 year old june). eventually my parents caught on when my mom caught me pulling out strands of my hair and they learned what trich was.
EDIT: And I got ninja'd.
rabidtictac wrote: TBH in that article, she sounds like someone who would post on DHI.
On Twitter and when she writes, she does. Her videos are vapid shit though, and even in that post she says she likes writing. I think she only does videos for attention since she suffers from GOTIS, I just wish her videos were like her twitter or writing since they wouldn't be complete shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 am

Harmful Opinions has been giving us so much juicy shit from the "Skeptic Community", I'll mod the fucker if he posts here. The ride never ends. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:11 pm

I was right in never liking Armored Skeptic. There always was something about him that felt "off" to me.
Being a condescending prick to flatearthers or creationists is one thing but he's such a smug shit about everything. Look how full of himself the twat is!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:01 am

He came into the youtube atheist online community SUPER fucking late and made a ton of low-hanging fruit videos, complete with shitty skits a la Nostalgia Cuntic. He was out to make his living from YouTube from the beginning and he sees his audience the same way Amazing Banana does. Other people are just wallets for him to suck out of.

One thing that pushed me away from other atheist online communities was their rigid refusal to ever shit on any popular mainstream "atheist skeptic" media person. Fuck's sake, at least half of the cunts doing this youtube atheism shit are doing it for money, JUST LIKE the Davis Aurini and RooshVs out there. Most of the DPRJones and Potholer54 types quit YouTube a long time ago.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome