The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:58 am

Guess they're afraid to get int an argument with someone on their level of shit-talking?
Kugelfisch wrote:I was right in never liking Armored Skeptic. There always was something about him that felt "off" to me.
Being a condescending prick to flatearthers or creationists is one thing but he's such a smug shit about everything. Look how full of himself the twat is!
What idiots gets all high and mighty after debunking flatearthers? That's like kicking a puppy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

conchncoral

Post by conchncoral » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 am

and a lot of them are just realizing these "low hanging fruit" that got them popular arent sustainable so when they are forced to prove themselves, they dont say anything of value.

Seele

Chris Ray Gun

Post by Seele » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Discuss anything about Armored Skeptic's bitch. Aside from being a skeptic shill himself, he's kinda similar to MundaneFatt, but slimmer and actually somewhat good looking unlike the former.

Lately, he's been bitching about JewTube's recent demonetization blitzkrieg & "muh fair use" like a good wittle millennial shit fagger.

God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Chris Ray Gun

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:48 pm

The twat gets recommended to me a lot. Watched one video of him, checked his channel, not really interested. Dude looks like he doesn't even lift.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 am

Not to backseat mod but can we move this to the skeptic general thread? There's a lot to catch up on and sperg about a few skeptics as of late. Especially Armored Chuck and WigOnHead.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:21 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 am
Not to backseat mod
As long as you're not mansplaining it's fine, shitlord.
Somehow managed to do it despite being blazed without banning myself. Please clap.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:57 am

Anyway, Armored Skeptic and Wig decided to become SJ friendly and start smoothing out their image. I assume so they can avoid YouTube demonetizing their videos. Here they are throwing their previous friend Bearing under the bus to his known SJ rivals:

Skip about half way through the video to where skeptic cucks himself for liberal basement dwellers.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:I was right in never liking Armored Skeptic. There always was something about him that felt "off" to me.
Being a condescending prick to flatearthers or creationists is one thing but he's such a smug shit about everything. Look how full of himself the twat is!
What idiots gets all high and mighty after debunking flatearthers? That's like kicking a puppy.
I never understood the point of making a video "against" flat-earth bullshit for youtube. Anti-Jesus? Sure, lots of people believe in that. Or anti-PuA, or anti-conservative, or anti-liberal, or whatever. Because people believe in those.

But fucking nobody except a tiny percent of a percent of EXTREME retards actually believes the earth is flat, and you're not going to convince them, ever. These are professional arguers you're talking about. Conspiracy theorists who are used to people telling them how retarded they are, and used to arguing until they feel they're right.

And the only thing making a video does is give them validation that there's something they have to say which is worth making a video about. Which there isn't. The only people who will disagree about a round earth aren't worth talking to because they're either trolling or legit retarded and used to arguing about how retarded they are.

So the only reason to MAKE a video like this is for some low-hanging fruit and easy upthumbs from dumbasses who think proving water is wet makes you a scientist/atheist/skeptic/freethinker.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 am

Bearing has been having an internet slapfight with Kevin Logan for probably a year or something. Or at least, that's how long Logan has been shitting up my feed with retarded videos about how much he hates bearing. The two should fuck already. As long as I don't have to watch.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

asdf

Post by asdf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 am
I never understood the point of making a video "against" flat-earth bullshit for youtube.
I think it got... uhh.... "popular?" to do this when that one "famous" music artist came out as a flat earther. Note how I'm phrasing this post. That should tell you exactly how important said artist is/was.

RE: Skeptic(tm) throwing Bearing under the bus
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Bearing does nothing but crap out videos where he basically says, "yer a cunt, mate," the whole time, anyway, but he's also an easy target so they'd definitely go after him for some youtube monies.

RE: Chris Raygun
Any of his videos that aren't his music are pretty much just iDubbbz-lite ft. Politics.