The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kim Justice

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Kim Justice » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 am

The Candace Owens stuff has been funny if only because she's completely off her nut, from the hour screeching at Blaire to saying that Chelsea Van Valkenberg sent her Gamergate followers to harass her and thinking that everyone calling her out for Social Autopsy is a liberal plant.

I think there's been some other drama lately involving No Bullshit? I don't watch his stuff at all so I don't know or particularly care. Probably nowt more than an inconsequential bitchfight over some moral high ground.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 am

Kim Justice wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 am
I think there's been some other drama lately involving No Bullshit?
There's almost always drama involving him. He's either wrong or he's just parroting other opinions in a holier-than-thou manner.

Recently he was on a stream where Destiny was involved, though, so he probably did something to make himself look retarded.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 am

I can't imagine one accomplishing that. Sure, faggots said that's what JonTron did but looking at Jon those can't be in the majority. Then again, I don't know that No Bullshit guy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 am
I can't imagine one accomplishing that. Sure, faggots said that's what JonTron did but looking at Jon those can't be in the majority. Then again, I don't know that No Bullshit guy.
I don't mean intelligence. I mean No Bullshit is the kind of guy to criticize people's driving ability without looking into the laws of the state they're in to see that what they were doing is entirely legal.

Like yeah, you can call him stupid, intelligence wise, for that but he's more stupid in the sense that he thinks he's right and therefore jumps the gun all the time. He talks with that same smug attitude you hear someone like Metokur doing, which only works fine for Jim because he's talking about stupid internet stuff, most of the time.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am

Kim Justice wrote:
The Candace Owens stuff has been funny if only because she's completely off her nut
Yeah, when I watched her go off at Blair like a fucking child I was reminded why black men invented MGTOW.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:57 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am
I was reminded why black men invented MGTOW.

Black Women?

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:00 am

Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 am
Kim Justice wrote:
I think there's been some other drama lately involving No Bullshit?
Recently he was on a stream where Destiny was involved, though, so he probably did something to make himself look retarded.
Ahhh yes. There was a big shitshow stream hosted by Lauren Simonsen with him, Destiny, Nick Fuentes (one of those young fuckboy looking alt-right types), Roaming Milennial, MisterMetokur, Theryn Meyer (Blaire-ish trans woman who was pretty conservative but has shifted left recently, usually good but not here) and ContraPoints (who came off the best by far because she didn't REEEEE and left halfway through). Not anything major really: Jim spent most of the time trolling Destiny when he came in, Theryn had a shout at Roaming over that Richard Spencer interview, Destiny still managed to look like a dickhead even when debating a white nationalist and the whole thing was a waste of time that mostly made people ponder if there's more to life than this.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am

Destiny could debate Satan himself and you'd still think he was being a prick.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Satan did nothing wrong, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:15 pm

I won't link it here, but if you go check out TJ's shitty youtube channel, he's averaging about 1 out of every 10 subs still watching his shit. AKA if he has 1 million subs, his average view count on a video is maybe 100k on a good day. Plenty of his shit is down around 50k.

Again, these numbers look good until you consider his subs compared to his average view and figure what percentage of his former fanbase are still watching. I consider anything over 50% good engagement numbers for a larger channel. 1-1 is, of course, ideal, and should be a given for a small channel. AKA if I upload some shitty bideo tomorrow to a 600ish sub channel, I should get 600ish or so views at least. Otherwise I'm uploading shit EVEN MY FANS don't care about.

And it shouldn't matter how old your channel is, because if you're uploading interesting shit, people are going to find it. New people will find your videos as old people drop off. Your sub count will go up and that sub count WILL include inactive accounts, but your view count will still be high.

TJ used to be, legit, the biggest channel on youtube associated with religious shit. He was on the news. Now he's getting lower views than your average antifeminist spergebideo. And his numbers look downright trash compared to Doge Walker. He's more comparable to TotalBiscuit: a youtuber who used to be a big deal and is now forgotten by all except hardcore fans.

Looking at his video lists, it's not possible for his video thumbnails to be any MORE clickbait if he tried. He's obviously trying to bring in new views and is failing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome