The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:04 am

#NotAllKrauts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:05 am
You sure do leave insightful comments about how little you care about internet nobodies.
I don't care about the ones you talk about, because they are shitty and uninteresting to me. If you consider taking that as a personal offence of me accusing you of having shitty and uninteresting things to sperge about, you should.

I find endless nonsense around Lupa, the most uninteresting nobody on their own, far more entertaining than these petty skeptic bullshitters that have nothing to say and aren't even funny trainwrecks.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:40 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm
I find endless nonsense around Lupa, the most uninteresting nobody on their own, far more entertaining than these petty skeptic bullshitters that have nothing to say and aren't even funny trainwrecks.
You only say that because you want to fuck her senseless and make her call you "Daddy".

Which would be funny, because any man in the age range of being her Daddy probably fought in the Second Battle of the Marne.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:20 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm
ClawMidnight wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:05 am
You sure do leave insightful comments about how little you care about internet nobodies.
I don't care about the ones you talk about, because they are shitty and uninteresting to me. If you consider taking that as a personal offence of me accusing you of having shitty and uninteresting things to sperge about, you should.

Nah I'm not offended, let's just agree to disagree. You don't need to spend several paragraphs acting odd about other people taking interest in stuff you supposedly care so little about..

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:52 pm

I didn't need to, but I chose to. I said my piece, which was very little, don't take it too seriously, and we're good. But seriously, the nobodies you're sperging about are fucking boring as shit.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:40 am
You only say that because you want to fuck her senseless and make her call you "Daddy".
I'm not one of these people that are lusting after her you faggot. The other statement is very true, to be her daddy, you would have to personally remember Great war.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Alright, you guys need to stop, all this talk about Lupalicious is making my dick harder than my knuckles.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:10 pm

I pray for the day we can move LUPA to the YT whore thread.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:10 pm
I pray for the day we can move LUPA to the YT whore thread.
I'd rather move her into my house, where I can proceed to soak her in my poison DNA, fill those wrinkles in with my jizz....
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:20 am

I have no idea why that Kraut guy had so much trouble. If all videos of them are like that where the guy self destructs his arguments with a cake analogy 1 minute in...

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:50 am

Other than Thunder calling YouTube viewers plebs (and the plebs getting man about it) I don't see where his argument fails. I guess he's suggesting niggers arn't inherently dumber because they are brought up in an inferior environment rather than just being dumber on a populous scale.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.