Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 16, 2017 4:58 pm

asdf wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 4:22 am
They got in early, though. Try getting into that group now and they will witch hunt you into the ground. Getting out is infinitely easier than the scrutiny you face getting in.
So long as you swear yourself to the gods of feminism before the altar of Anita, Chelsea van Valkenburger and the like, they really don't care. They'll take a beta orbiter or feminist ally wherever they can get them. Your problematic past is only relevant when they want to turn on you for some perceived slight or injustice
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 16, 2017 8:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 4:38 pm
I guess he switched before the rise of the GamerGate-/MRA-blacklists.
Most of them switched over when they went to university. No surprises there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 17, 2017 1:49 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
During it. While gameinformers e-mails but before Blue Whale's GG blocker. That's really the cutoff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 17, 2017 6:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 1:49 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
During it. While gameinformers e-mails but before Blue Whale's GG blocker. That's really the cutoff.
We still talking about Sterling? Sterling was SJW way before GamerGate. He was SJW at least after marrying his tumblr whale wife. Probably a bit before even that.

All GamerGate did in relation to Sterling was expose him as a massive hypocrite.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:18 am

All GamerGate did in relation to Sterling was expose him as a massive hypocrite.
That and he became way more open with the SJW bullshit. He usually engaged in damage control and would leave out key information, but during and after Gamergate he flat out lashed out. Especially when The Escapist did an article getting pro-Gamergate people's opinions where he famously cracked and said they "gave a voice to madmen". He left the site over it, what a bitch.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 am

I didn't know about all of Sterling's little buttbuddies in the indie game development scene until GG. Not because of anything the GGsperges said or did, but because Sterling himself got a lot more blatant about shilling for those indie dev pals. He got super butthurt over GG and exposed his corruption power levels.

Here's a good question: Why would any game reviewer have ANY kind of relationship (beyond a working one) with a game developer? Come up with an answer that doesn't involve shilling, nepotism or crony capitalism. Best I can think of is you maybe met the guy at a bar and had some drinks during an event like PAX, but that shouldn't impact on how you view the studio or the person's games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Sterling is less of a reviewer and more of a shitposter. Ever since he won his digital homicide case the guy has been cheeky with other publishers and reviewers
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 am
He left the site over it, what a bitch.
He didn't leave, he was fired. It's my understanding that he deliberately torpedoed a sponsorship deal with Micro$oft.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:18 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 1:49 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
We still talking about Sterling? Sterling was SJW way before GamerGate. He was SJW at least after marrying his tumblr whale wife. Probably a bit before even that.

You're likely right. I never paid attention to him much because I can't listen to his voice. That time was just when I heard that stuff about him and he started getting loud about it. Most vidya "journalists" have likely been faggots for years and years before all that shit. Case in point: The whole indie scene.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri May 19, 2017 12:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm
Sterling is less of a reviewer and more of a shitposter. Ever since he won his digital homicide case the guy has been cheeky with other publishers and reviewers
Basically it fueled his ego and the sycophants who joined him didn't help matters. Everyone saw him as the hero in that (And those guys were hilariously stupid) and he bought into it.