Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 9:06 pm

asdf wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm
There's also the fact that the term, "tranny," is ambiguous, in this day and age. Transgender or transsexual?
There's a difference?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Of course. A transgender can als be hetero-, homo-, a-, bi-, tri-, pan- or whateversexual. A transsexual likes to do the time warp again.

(I'm not entirely sure why an asexual would even bother going trans, but it is a possible combination, and therefore there must be at least 241 tumblr blogs detailing the hardships of asexual transgenders.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 pm

I like to think it's just blog entries going "Why the fuck did I even do this? What's wrong with me, I don't even like sex!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 9:06 pm
asdf wrote:
There's also the fact that the term, "tranny," is ambiguous, in this day and age. Transgender or transsexual?
There's a difference?
-gender is when you're a man who likes to dress like a woman and pretend you're one but want to keep your dick. -sexual is when you're a man who wants to be a woman and actually become one.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 pm

asdf wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:27 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
asdf wrote:
There's a difference?
-gender is when you're a man who likes to dress like a woman and pretend you're one but want to keep your dick. -sexual is when you're a man who wants to be a woman and actually become one.
I thought transgender and transsexual both described the latter, and it was transvestite that was the first.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 pm
asdf wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:27 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:

There's a difference?
I thought transgender and transsexual both described the latter, and it was transvestite that was the first.
Not now. Tranny is now basically a slur (even though plenty of trannies use the term amongst themselves like gays use the term "fag") and now there's a difference ever since people decided to separate mental "gender" from physical "sex."

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 11:51 pm

What I'm hearing is 'there is no difference'. Unless you're a sociological hair-splitter
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sun May 14, 2017 12:01 am

Nah, I like to make the difference apparent so I can separate actual trannies from trans-trenders.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 14, 2017 12:20 am

asdf wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:26 am
SJWs aren't actually against oppression. They just want to take over as the new - probably worse - oppressors.
Nah, they don't want to take over as the oppressors. They want someone else to take over as the new oppressor so that they can't complain about how oppressed they are under that person, too.
I disagree. These people get off on power, they do this twitter mob bullshit to make people beg them for forgiveness. They do the oppression dance so others are on the defensive willing to do anything for them, there is nothing they want more than to have power over everyone.

Of course, they are useful idiots for the "strongmen" who are waiting to line them up against the wall once they are no longer useful. In the current climate, that would be CAIR and other Islamist organisations.

As for the "sceptic community", those fuckers will latch on to ANYONE who claims they are on their side and throw cash at them. Gamergate was the start of that, and they keep blindly trusting people who used to be SJWs and never question why they suddenly changed. Wan Xian is suddenly anti-sjw when he was one of the worst before, and his reasons for changing are vague as fuck. Well, his reason is, the real reasons are:

1. The blue land whale's Gamergate Blocklist automatically put him on there and he got mad. She didn't care to fix it because she is a lazy programmer.

2. The big reason though is that his site Gameranx PLUMMETED in views during gamergate and unlike Kotaku and Polygon who recovered, his site didn't. He had to pander the other way to get his views back.

I knew he wasn't sincere because he didn't leak anything the game journos were saying. He never elaborated on why he was credited as a tester for Zoe's shit game. He had access to Facebook groups and all sorts of shit and leaked nothing, he revealed nothing but paid sudden lip service to anti-SJW shit. He was a scumbag prior to the SJW shit and now he is overcompensating with the pandering by talking about every anti-SJW issue ever when he was leading witch hunts before.

And yet, they all welcomed him without question. They are doing the same with Laci, they are the easiest people to con.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.