Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4973
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:03 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:53 pm
They had like one member of the Justice League where this approach kinda sorta worked (though it got kinda silly by the 3rd movie), but why not apply it to everyone?!

And Gritty Realistic Sailor Moon will challenge our perception of what it truly means to be a hero, by tackling everyday questions like "Should my future be determined by my past life?"
Maybe Tuxedo Mask will do something besides get stabbed every other scene he's in?
He's way better in the musicals.

Also I think Hollywood Mask would get friendzoned.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5036
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:02 am

Guys, Chris Ray Gun is a Bernie supporter and overall lefty shit. When it comes to "the red pill" they both are bullshitters. A perfect fit.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Taco Jim

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Taco Jim » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Laci has great tits. Stop hating and start 'bating.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1744
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Laci has great tits. Stop hating and start 'bating.
She violated the golden rule of the internet
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 pm

She was much more attractive 40 pounds ago. She'll be a solid 3/10 by the time she hits 40. At least the thirst for her is more understandable than Lupa, since she's a camwhore and all.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5036
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 pm
Taco Jim wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Laci has great tits. Stop hating and start 'bating.
She violated the golden rule of the internet
Yup. Didn't show tits, didn't GTFO. Total waste of time.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

sigh
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by sigh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Is this real life ?
Apparently Laci continues her journey downwards to "red pilled" hell, because in one of her recent videos she addresses this tweet. The author doesn't take it kindly

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1700
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 pm

sigh wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm
Is this real life ?
Apparently Laci continues her journey downwards to "red pilled" hell, because in one of her recent videos she addresses this tweet. The author doesn't take it kindly
....so do they kiss or touch boobs to each other?
Nobody but failures dislikes masculinity. Women love it, men love it, faggots love it, business partners love it.

-Furher Kugel

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Zinnia Jones is one of those crazy fuckers from Freethought Blogs. Xe has a shitload of tumblr pictures floating around the internet of ximself in states of undress. Zinnia Jones is also another of these trans people who went trans and then supposedly went gay, so the end result is someone with male parts dating someone with female parts (he's with the typical tumblr butch lesbian type of girl), so what's even the point of that?

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1700
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 pm
Zinnia Jones is one of those crazy fuckers from Freethought Blogs. Xe has a shitload of tumblr pictures floating around the internet of ximself in states of undress. Zinnia Jones is also another of these trans people who went trans and then supposedly went gay, so the end result is someone with male parts dating someone with female parts (he's with the typical tumblr butch lesbian type of girl), so what's even the point of that?

Ya know rabid, I used to take solace in the fact that at LEAST these people couldn't procreate, but now they pull this shit.... :'(
Nobody but failures dislikes masculinity. Women love it, men love it, faggots love it, business partners love it.

-Furher Kugel

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Just Some Random Guy and 9 guests