Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
asdf

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:26 am
SJWs aren't actually against oppression. They just want to take over as the new - probably worse - oppressors.
Nah, they don't want to take over as the oppressors. They want someone else to take over as the new oppressor so that they can't complain about how oppressed they are under that person, too.

You literally cannot please them. If they aren't oppressed they have nothing. It's like all of those SJW-types insisting that without them the anti-SJWs would have nothing to make videos about (which is true). They need it.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat May 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Why do people still use the term red pill? I thought those people were anti tranny so why use a term from a movie that was partially made by someone who turned into a tranny? By leople that use the term red pill i include /pol/ in what i meant
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Most of them aren't actually, "anti tranny," though. /pol/ is an exception.

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sat May 13, 2017 8:37 pm

I'll take the red pill conversion at face value if she shows the tits. Otherwise, she can get the eff out.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm
Didn't she fuck off from Youtube?
Anyway, goes to show what absolute retards the "sceptics" are.
Yeah. It's the reason I divorced myself a few years ago from any "skeptic communities." I joined some of those fuckers when I was a new, angry atheist, so I could sperge about jebus there. But then this antifeminist shit happened and I felt like I was the only one who could see the obvious ebeggar cancer destroying the "skeptics." For people who billed themselves on skepticism, they were pretty universally supportive of anyone who even seemed to be on their side, and eager to donate shekels to the most obvious ebeggar attention whores out there.

I'm not saying "antifeminism and feminism are the same." What I am saying is that, ON YOUTUBE, a lot of the PEOPLE in both those communities are the same kinds. Out for money, no values, no dignity, panhandling and providing DSP logic as to why they deserve to make a living from garbage videos nobody would watch if you put them behind a paywall.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm

asdf wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 pm
It really depends on who we're talking about.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 8:44 pm

And just like Alex Jones was the most accurate reporter during the Trump election, Thunderfag was entirely correct in saying that feminism poisons everything. The whole situation really only kicked into high gear with Atheism+.
Charlar wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Why do people still use the term red pill? I thought those people were anti tranny so why use a term from a movie that was partially made by someone who turned into a tranny? By leople that use the term red pill i include /pol/ in what i meant
Because it's a concept. Doesn't matter who brought it up. If anything, it's all the better if the opposition made the term up and it was hijacked.
Transexuals are a social construct, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm
asdf wrote:
Hence, "most." A good portion of the people who use the term red pill don't really care as long as you don't go around telling everyone else to be a tranny.

There's also the fact that the term, "tranny," is ambiguous, in this day and age. Transgender or transsexual?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 pm

asdf wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm
asdf wrote:
Hence, "most." A good portion of the people who use the term red pill don't really care as long as you don't go around telling everyone else to be a tranny.

There's also the fact that the term, "tranny," is ambiguous, in this day and age. Transgender or transsexual?
Well, what I mean is that there's "Red Pill" and then there's what I like to think of as "Diet Red Pill." Diet Red Pill would be fuckers who grab onto that label because they think it has positive memery for their image. MundaneMatt would be a great example and he's clearly not anti-trans.

Davis Aurini, RamzPaul, RooshV, /pol/, and a lot of the new red pillers are anti-trans. It's questionable how much RooshV is red pill, but he certainly tried to appeal to them. Aaron Clarey is probably apathetic to trans issues because he's more old guard republican than anything (he never criticizes the right, only praises them.)

Dudes like Sar-gone-with-your-monthly-donations, MundaneMatt, Armored Skeptic, Shoe et al are not even remotely anti-trans. The common thread there is they're further left on most issues.

A lot of MGTOW and MRAs are not anti-trans as long as trans people don't try to horn in on men's issues and coopt them like they've done with feminism.

I'm not sure it matters when we're talking about transgender vs transsexual. The SJWs will use both terms interchangeably and decent people who fit one or both labels might use either. Someone like RooshV is clearly against both, as is /pol/.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Sat May 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Does she at least get nude now?